The Jewish Press is Absolutely the Enemy of the People

Originally published at: The Jewish Press is Absolutely the Enemy of the People | Infostormer.com

Jim Acosta a sad man who has dedicated his entire life to serving Jews and sucking Jew cock, badgered Sarah Sanders at today’s White House press briefing. He was whining about how Donald Trump called the fake news press the enemy of the people. Acosta was demanding Sanders to specifically declare that the press wasn’t an enemy of the people.

But here’s the problem Jim, the press is largely run by Jews and all you do is lie and spread untruthful anti-American propaganda. So that makes the Jewish press an enemy of the people. You yourself are a willing servant of the Jewish press because you work for CNN which is run by subversive Jews.

The vast majority of the corporate media is absolutely run by Jews at the upper management level and feature a large number of Jewish commentators, writers and opinion makers. I did a full length article over at the Daily Stormer documenting just how Jewish the current media is.

So there’s your answer Jim. Do you not like that answer?

If you don’t, I’ll refer you to Trump who agrees with my analysis. “Fake news” is synonymous with “Jewish news” and that is definitely the enemy of the people!

Talk about an obnoxious faggot. Cry us a river Jimmy!

3 Likes

Acosta makes Dan Rather look totally normal by comparison. And that is not an easy thing to do.

dan%20rather%20-black-eye_180

3 Likes

Dare I say the only solution to the ((( Press )) ?

7 Likes

@Pelican Thank you for providing this. I definitely admire the man for his courage and strength.

Never forget the wording in the Jews’ own ‘holy books’ of both the Torah and the most wretched Talmud where they claim and teach their followers that they are somehow “superior” over the rest of mankind… Honestly, it is so revolting that this group of criminals scream that everyone “hates them” when they themselves are the epitome of pure hatred against everyone else.

1 Like

Atari Teenage Riot did this song called “p.r.e.SS.” While I hate them, they kind of got a point about media.

I pray for Alec Empire to join us.

And KMFDM too. Love them so much.

These people are propagandists and rabble rousers, not journalists.

1 Like

1 Like