The Brown Invasion

A valued Yankee brother asked me to report about the brown invasion of Europe. I will try now in this post. I can mainly refer to the recent situation in Germany which is also the main destination of the neverending sandnigger flood…

The invasion continues without cease, but more covertly. Officially there was still an influx of more than 12,000 per month during the last winter season. Surely those rates will increase a lot in spring, summer and autumn. Additionally those creatures which already settled here get their entire kins flown in comfortably by plane. There is an estimated influx of about 200,000 per year. But surely it will be much more. Those sandnigger families are always huge and very keen in reproduction.
So every year a new mass of brown people in the ballpark of a major city invades this already overpopulated country. And the german taxpayers have the pleasure not only to pay for everything that is needed to held those creatures, but also to suffer their antisocial behaviour which is usually aggressive, violent, loud and dirty. This can be witnessed everywhere now. Brown and black people dominate the street scene in almost every big german city now. Even in the former East. Last week i was in Erfurt, the capital of Thuringia. And even this once pure German city is infested with brown invaders. And they seem to feel very well there. The crime-rate in Germany has increased dramatically since 2015. The invaders brought terror, murder, rape and all other kinds of violence and peversion. Officially about 300 people were murdered by invaders between September 2015 and December 2018. And about 4,000 people had been severely injured and/or raped in this period. The victims were Germans and migrants.
The shitty government still makes no effort to change this situation. These traitors give a fuck about the native population.
Meanwhile there is a severe lack of housing space which causes that the rents are rising drastically. But instead of deporting the illegal invaders back to the shitholes they came from, the government decided to build more houses. Usually the invaders prefer living in the big cities. There are lots of construction zones now, mainly in the big cities and suburbs. Seems like every vacant plot is built-up now… Of course the building sector profits a lot of this circumstances. But sadly more and more space and natural environment of this comparatively small country is getting lost by this. And still there is not enough housing space. The government of the leftist shithole Berlin even considers to expropriate rich house-owners to gain more housing space. And there are also big problems at the schools. Most of the schools in the big cities are already dominated by brown invader children. Those violent little turds causing lots of trouble by terrorizing, violating and bullying german students and teachers. Even at primary schools is a high level of violence now. Many teachers quit their jobs because regular class lessons became impossible in such an environment.
The whole situation is totally fucking insane.
It is always said that “children are the future”. So the future of Germany will be brown and black. And very bloody. This will not end very well. It is bound to end in disaster…

This was a brief summary of the recent situation. There is a shitload of other problems resulting from the invasion. I could write a complete novel about this topic. But i’m not in the mood now…

4 Likes

In a nutshell, what is happening in Germany and across Europe, parallels the brown invasion of California. A place where European Americans had built with their blood, sweat, and tears has now become a dystopian nightmare.

I can relate Brother…

4 Likes