Thank You for Reading, Please Support the Infostormer Website!

Originally published at: Thank You for Reading, Please Support the Infostormer Website! | Infostormer.com

I just wanted to take the time to thank everybody for reading the website. This is something I do on a part time basis because I believe the world desperately needs authentic and honest analysis of current events. There are few websites or publications anywhere in the world that are putting out truthful information about the Jews and the issue of race. Of course, we also cover numerous other topics, but those are the two topics that are most consistently buried by the filthy kikes who are trying to control the world.

This is the same reason why I have contributed over 1,000 articles to the Daily Stormer. The Daily Stormer is unquestionably the most prominent website that covers these topics. It is not a coincidence that it has become the most censored website in the history of the Internet. It is directly because of the fact that those issues are the main focus of the publication.

Even though this humble blog on average only gets roughly 5,000 to 10,000 unique visitors on a daily basis, we have also been subjected to all sorts of Jewish censorship. I was banned from PayPal, GoFundMe and other payment processors years ago. I was blacklisted from Disqus’s commenting system at the same time the Daily Stomer was banned from it. I was banned from Twitter after three weeks because a British MP had an issue with me informing her that the Jewish Holocaust was a hoax. And I was even kicked off of Bluehost’s hosting services after the events in Charlottesville back in 2017. What’s crazy is that this is not even a full list of the services I’ve been banned off of.

Honestly, my preference would be not to have to run a website like this at all. If we lived in a sane world that wasn’t dominated by these subversive Jews, I’d probably have a family, a wife and I’d be spending much of my spare time on my hobbies. Things like music production, camping/hiking, lifting weights etc.. But since we do not live in a sane world I feel obligated to run this site regardless of the consequences involved.

The fact of the matter is that life is short and the most valuable commodity we have is time. If I stood by and did nothing about the absolute evil I am seeing around me, I would not be able to live with myself. That’s why I’ve committed myself to doing this work for as long as I am able.

Unfortunately, running this website is not without challenges. Due to the unprecedented Jewish censorship we face, it’s very difficult just to keep this website online. There are costs involved associated with just maintaining a presence on the Internet.

So long story short, if you find this site and the associated forum valuable, please consider donating some cryptocurrency.

I have two new cryptocurrency addresses.

Bitcoin:

1M148TFL9cN4fLkYAbbRAxTBsDTdnhkJwJ

Monero:

45gTQqEnUa9if63Vk2WytRcM823v8icKXaptEYTwzQa1DyzX1n5amP6buUv6V
FA9A7Vf5pGnmFB3h7wdiGHU3KR7KK7Hrek

Unfortunately, this is the only way we can accept donations. The kikes have banned us from everything. They are scared of the things that get talked about on this website. And if they weren’t, there would be no need for them to spend all of their energy and resources against us.

So please consider donating. I’m fairly confident that the Jews don’t like this website or the cute kitten photos I post and that’s why you should donate.

And you might be asking yourself, why did you decide to make kittens a theme of this site? The answer is very simple. It’s literally impossible for the Jews to convince people that I am an evil person when I run a kitten themed website. I also happen to like kittens. Plus, I’m sure the fact that content exposing Jewish chicanery mixed in with cute kitten photos really pisses them off and makes them very mad.

Thanks again for reading the site. Your support is greatly appreciated.

12 Likes

Thank you Lee, you’re one of our heroes!

7 Likes

Cheers Mr Kittenstormer!

5 Likes

I used to donate with PayPal back in the day but, as a Gen-Xer, cryptocurrencies frighten and confuse me.

5 Likes

I’m a younger Gen-Xer myself. But you should definitely take the time to learn about crypto. It’s not as difficult as you might think. Plus it actually could prove to be a valuable skill in the future. There’s no telling what the kikes are going to do with the banking and credit card systems.

6 Likes

Could someone give an example or website that tells you how to do that?

4 Likes

There’s a number of blog sites out there with information for beginners like this one.

7 Likes

Love the website Lee, Thanks for all you do.

5 Likes

I attempted to buy bitcoins with credit card a month ago intending to donate you you and the daily Stormer, but the problem is that I now just found out captial one company does not allow buying bitcoins along with Chase, Bank of America and few others… So can you recommend a good Bitcoin seller that charges fair/ low interest for debit cards? Im thinking kraken.com?

2 Likes

I also appreciate your work. This site and the kitten concept is ingenious. It is perfect to needle the kikes. I consider to donate some of my hard earned Euro shekels soon to keep it running. But i must inform me about all that cryptocurrency stuff first…

2 Likes

I bought litecoin from Coinbase. You can store it on their site or put it in a “wallet”. It can be very confusing. I gotta go back and see if my coin is still there. LoL…

2 Likes

Kraken might be worth a try although I can’t endorse nor say anything bad about their service. I just know they’re one of the bigger players in the space. I would avoid Coinbase though.

2 Likes

Thank you Lee and everyone else who posts here consistently.

2 Likes

I would donate but I’ve had to move to a new place and it took my whole savings account and then some.

I sent BTC today and it was not easy, and I did it with a “user friendly” web site . This 2nd verification method is boool shit .

1 Like

Thank you very much for the support. I know dealing with cryptocurrencies isn’t the most convenient thing in the world.

I’m going to do my best to keep this going for as long as I can. It’s unbelievable what we have to resort to just to spread truthful information about these evil kikes on the Internet.

5 Likes