Texas is Being Overrun with Beaner Filth

Originally published at: Texas is Being Overrun with Beaner Filth | Infostormer.com

Texas is on the brink of being totally overrun with beaner filth. Hispanics are expected to be the single largest racial demographic in the state within a few years.

Texas Tribune:

The gap between Texas’ Hispanic and white populations continued to narrow last year when the state gained almost nine Hispanic residents for every additional white resident.

With Hispanics expected to become the largest population group in Texas as soon as 2022, new population estimates released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau showed the Hispanic population climbed to nearly 11.4 million — an annual gain of 214,736 through July 2018 and an increase of 1.9 million since 2010.

The white population, meanwhile, grew by just 24,075 last year. Texas still has a bigger white population — up to 11.9 million last year — but it has only grown by roughly 484,000 since 2010. The white population’s growth has been so sluggish this decade that it barely surpassed total growth among Asian Texans, who make up a tiny share of the total population, in the same time period.

The United States is quickly turning into a third world country and there is no serious attempt by the government to reverse the demographic transformations taking place. What’s happening in Texas is proof of it.

These beaners are crossing the border and shitting out anchor babies left and right. It’s difficult to believe that the Republic can be saved considering the onslaught of foreigners we are dealing with. Especially considering that Donald Trump has thus far totally failed on the invasion issue.

I’m becoming increasingly more pessimistic about the future of this country.

7 Likes

How do you keep the American people from realizing they are being invaded, by starting a war with Iran.

5 Likes

I’ve lived down near the border almost my whole life. This shit has been going on for a long time, probably since the early 60’s, when the bracero program was terminated.

Initially, it was greedy people bringing these scumbags over so they could make better profits, then the liberals realizing they could get voters, then, parenthetically speaking, others who realized they could destroy white society.

Mexicans/squatemalens have been breeding like rats for a long time, and I think statistics underestimate the number of them here.

At least blacks know they cannot run things, and even though they hate whitey, want him in charge to fix bridges, etc. and hand them welfare checks. Mexicans are too arrogant and dumb to understand this, and want to be in charge so they can eventually break everything and turn it back into the stone age.

7 Likes

Trump isn’t doing anything because his Kike handlers demand open borders.

5 Likes

And once the Latrino trash is in US they get preferential hiring over better skilled American workers.

8 Likes

Jesus fucking Christ Texans are white. Can I be European Chinese? No!

5 Likes

Fuck those kikes. They are deliberately discriminating against American workers in favor of foreign labor, how is this even legal?

4 Likes

Trump fiddles while America burnsrestricted

4 Likes

You have to understand that the kikes know the distinction between the words, Legal and Lawful.
They know they can pass legislation that may be legal if passed but is it lawful?

It’s a complete bag of tricks with these Jews.

2 Likes

LOL… That’s the understatement of the year… I’m not pessimistic at all. I KNOW that this country is doomed. When Trump took office i had a glimmer of hope but not anymore.

2 Likes

You should stop by more often.

3 Likes

And it doesn’t stop there with the beaners. You can add to this invasion the nigger trash from the Congo and the street shitters from India, as well as the muslim filth being flown into the US on 747’s daily.

2 Likes

I’m here now. I’m done with the other place. It’s too negative.

1 Like

Texas is going to go blue and when that happens it will effectively turn the federal government over to the Democrats. There are two common phrases used by people when talking about immigration and politics. They are:

“We have demographics on our side”
“Oh, just another Democrat voter”

It needs to be made clear to normies in our private circles that the Democrats got their power by cheating. When this is a one party state it will be illegitimate and it needs to be loudly proclaimed that. They didn’t gain power through persuasion and having good ideas, they cheated.

3 Likes