Teachers Suspended Over Border Wall and Mexican Costumes

Originally published at: Teachers Suspended Over Border Wall and Mexican Costumes | Infostormer.com

Political correctness is a cancer. Why the fuck does everyone have to be walking on eggshells in fear of violating some unwritten sensitivity code? Our society is at a point where you literally have to be careful about what sort of Halloween costume you wear or you might lose your job.

Reuters:

Fourteen staff at an Idaho primary school who dressed up as a border wall and as Mexicans for Halloween were put on administrative leave on Saturday for the "insensitive" and "inappropriate" costumes, a school superintendent said.

Photos of the group wearing stereotypical U.S. and Mexican costumes appeared this week on the Idaho school district's Facebook page, drawing complaints from parents, civil rights groups and members of the state's large Hispanic population.

One photo showed seven staff from the Middleton Heights Elementary School dressed as characters, including the Statue of Liberty and an American eagle, holding a cardboard wall with "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" on it. Another showed staff shaking maracas and wearing sombreros, ponchos and fake mustaches.

The incident came at a time of heightened tensions over immigration in the United States as President Donald Trump seeks to use the issue to boost Republican support ahead of congressional elections on Tuesday.

Here's photos of the costumes. There is nothing remotely offensive about them. They're just costumes for fuck sake.

But get this, they dressed up in these costumes as part of a mandated team-building activity.

The costumes were part of an after-school "team-building activity" among the teachers, who were competing to come up with the most stereotypical outfits, board Chairman Tim Winkle told the Idaho Press, adding that this did not justify the actions.

So they were told to do this retarded team-building activity to come up with the most stereotypical costume they could think of. And after doing what they were told, they get suspended for hurting feelings or whatever.

I give up.

Meanwhile in Israel, little Jewish children wear 9/11 Twin Towers themed costumes to celebrate Purim.

Remember this fact the next time you see a Jew on television lecturing the goyim about political correctness. And Jews wonder why their race has been thrown out of hundreds of countries. As if the reasons are not obvious.

4 Likes

The only ones you can attack with impunity are White Christian males. All other races and religions are off limits.

2 Likes

Pretty soon the liberals are going to self destruct from getting too far up inside their own assholes.

2 Likes

Funny thing, the Mexicans don’t give a damn about political correctness. You watch Mexican TV and you only see castizos in the desirable, glamorous roles, while the mestizos and indians are relegated to play menial characters. They also make fun of blacks and chinamen.

1 Like

Idaho used to be a white refuge until Obama relocated savages there by paying off the local pos, white politicians.

2 Likes

Idaho is where Pastor Butler’s Aryan Nations “compound” was located, along with the ill-fated Weaver Family. No wonder ZOG and the SPLC are crawling all over that state now.

3 Likes

exactly… Obama used The Census to find areas of the country that were too white and sent in the niggas. this is against the law because they kept telling us that The Census won’t be used against us. yeah, right. i have never filled one out and i never will.

4 Likes

@MightyWhitey You’re right, fuck the census. ZOG already has enough information about me.

3 Likes

yes, and you have to fill it out UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY. someone tell me that this is constitutional! they send you a legal document and threaten you with JAIL if you don’t fill it out correctly and then threaten you will jail if you don’t fill it out.

2 Likes

You’re only legally obligated to provide the number of people in the household. It’s ridiculous that they even ask people to fill out this huge form providing demographic info etc…

3 Likes

@MightyWhitey they send out feeble old ladies who think they are doing the greater good. I absolutely refused to fill out the forms wanting to know when i leave for work and other personal questions that ZOG think is vital for the census. I call Bolshevik.

3 Likes

But teaching kids that men sodomizing other men is A-O-Fucking-K

3 Likes

Californicators are moving there in droves to escape their cesspool of a state but then they bring their liberal mindset w/them

2 Likes

maybe but many do it for money. i can tell you right now that they aren’t going into The Hood and telling the gang-banging niggers to fill it out, OR ELSE. they’d get their asses shot.

@MightyWhitey The coloreds have the right idea, they never cooperate with census takers. Of course their failure to do so is somehow Whitey’s fault.