Teacher Fired After Students Discover His Alt-Right Views

Originally published at: Teacher Fired After Students Discover His Alt-Right Views | Infostormer.com

Greg Conte a dude who works for Richard Spencer’s operation was fired from his teaching job for his Alt-Right political views.

Fox News:

A substitute teacher and field hockey coach at an all-girls Catholic school in Maryland was fired after his "alt-right" views were discovered by students.

Gregory Conte was fired this week from the Academy of the Holy Cross in Kensington after students discovered his personal Twitter profile in which he made remarks such as “Hitler did not commit any crimes,” FOX 5 DC reported.

The Twitter account, in which Conte used the name Gregory Ritter, said he was the director of operations at the National Policy Institute, which is run by high profile white supremacist Richard Spencer. Conte's Twitter account was still active when this article was published.

The students also found footage of Conte at the deadly August white supremacist “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Va.

He's not apologizing for anything which is good. This is the 100 percent right approach to take.

https://twitter.com/Real_Greg_Conte/status/949443222736179205

Getting people fired from their jobs is not a smart strategy by our political enemies. It only radicalizes us further and frees up the people who were fired to do activist work full time.

This strategy of threatening someone’s livelihood may have worked for a little while, but in the long term it will fail. What are they going to do when people in the Alt-Right can make a full time living off of their activist work? We are on the verge of that happening in a big big way despite all of the censorship and bans.

At this point, I couldn’t give a shit about employment etc… Like I’ve said before, I’ll live out of a tent if it means I am able to continue my shit posting and podcasting. I get much more personal satisfaction out of doing this work than anything I would get out of a corporate slave job.

4 Likes

How come that guy wasn’t banned from twitter like the rest of us, though?

There’s going to be some serious pay-back for what all those asshole left-wing reporters, jews and SJWs tried to do to us, I’ll tell you what.

1 Like

This is why he was fired - b/c he was in a private, not public school, although I would assume a public school would have at least tried to fire him as well.

Kevin MacDonald’s college tried to years to get him fired but tenure laws protected him - to the point where the vile, odious Heidi Beirich was sent in to physically disrupt his classes.

http://www.vdare.com/articles/heidi-does-long-beach-the-splc-vs-academic-freedom

2 Likes

Catholic schools are the absolute worst. They teach political correctness as official Church doctrine.

1 Like

Catholics are also the worst for bringing in 3rd world “refugees” from the shitholes of the world into our American towns…worse than Jews!

According to refugee watch:

US Catholic Bishops received over $95 million from US taxpayers in 2016 for refugee/migrant care

USCCB is one of the nine federal contractors responsible for placing refugees into your home towns. In fact, the Bishops and their extension—Catholic Charities—place the largest number of any of the nine.

Church World Service (CWS)
Ethiopian Community Development Council (ECDC) (secular)
Episcopal Migration Ministries (EMM)
Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS)
International Rescue Committee (IRC) (secular)
US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI) (secular)
Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (LIRS)
United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
World Relief Corporation (WR)

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

All of Christianity has been subverted.

2 Likes