Taliban Believe They've Won the War in Afghanistan

Originally published at: Taliban Believe They’ve Won the War in Afghanistan | Infostormer.com

The Taliban believe they have won the war in Afghanistan.

Taliban signal they have already won war in Afghanistan: report https://t.co/7EPbjN6eyY pic.twitter.com/eY3UmU2RAY

— The Hill (@thehill) March 30, 2021

American forces have been in this country for around 20 years which is pretty much the entirety of my adult life. I am not shocked that this whole fiasco appears to finally be coming to an end and that the Taliban are on the brink of taking back control of the country. Getting involved in trying to bring democracy to this place was always a crazy and misguided idea.

It sounds as if the Jews who control Joe Biden want to shift their focus to China and away from Afghanistan which is why we haven’t heard a whole lot about this in the media. This is of course an even more insane plan. If America couldn’t manage to defeat the Taliban after 20 years of war, I have no idea what makes them think they could take on China who will be allied with Russia and Iran. These are serious countries with serious military capabilities.

Biden is saying that it is going to be hard to get the troops out of Afghanistan, which is a totally ridiculous statement. All you have to do is arrange troops to be put on planes and fly them out of there. This is not difficult but I guess they want to keep a presence there as long as is feasible because of weapons contracts and things of that sort.

“For tactical reasons, it’s going to be hard to get those troops out” of Afghanistan, said Biden in his first presidential press conference. “If we leave, we’re going to do so in a safe and orderly way.”https://t.co/JlcZTPVbO9 pic.twitter.com/Lg3s09Llyn

— Military Times (@MilitaryTimes) March 25, 2021

The whole thing is a mess. The ZOG empire has too many problems for it to sustain itself. What’s happening in Afghanistan shows conclusively that it is totally overextended.

6 Likes

Now where will the kikes get their opium from? Maybe the Sackler’s have decided that a joint venture with the Chinese to control fentanyl will be more lucrative. Plus, if they’re on the ground in China, they can breed their rat-faced kike kids with the Chinese to subvert and ruin that continent even faster.

6 Likes

Facebook jew Mark Zuckerberg seemed to be on board with the breeding concept. The problem is that these jews can’t really infiltrate and blend into China nearly as easily as they could with Western countries due to the obvious racial and cultural differences. A jew really sticks out like a sore thumb in China and the differences are immediately recognizable. The Chinese also don’t buy into all this racial guilt bullshit that many Europeans fell for.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s what we’re always told, isn’t it? The answer is: Why is it OUR job to “bring democracy” into a place that doesn’t know what it is, let alone want it.

Makes me think there are other reasons for these overseas Communist wars.

Lift the curtain and you’ll see Jews behind the scenes urging on these ridiculous “wars” - which enrich them immensely along with keeping Israel safe - all while our southern border is being massively invaded by the 3rd world.

The U.S. will always be at war. That is why the “defense” stocks in my portfolio continue to do well. I pay huge taxes to support these overseas wars, I might as well try to get some of my hard-earned money back.

4 Likes

And democracy which is supposed to be this sacred value doesn’t even exist in practice in America considering the insane fraud we saw in the 2020 election. Yet we need to wage endless war for democracy on every corner of the earth. The whole situation is very tiring.

5 Likes

This is a little off topic, but it seems to me – based on photos & video that I’ve seen – that the population of Afghanistan has gotten noticeably darker in the last 20 years. Fair haired people, some even with blue eyes, were not uncommon back in the 90’s. Some people thought they were Greeks and other Europeans who travelled east with Alexander the Great. They weren’t, but the theory was plausible. But now every time I see a picture of Afghanistan, the people just look like towel-headed muds. Has anybody else noticed this?

5 Likes

Yes, I’ve read of fair skinned people in many older history books on Afghanistan and the general area. They absolutely were. Kikes shipping in muds?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.