Syrians Rally in Damascus to Support Bashar Al-Assad

Originally published at: Syrians Rally in Damascus to Support Bashar Al-Assad | Infostormer.com

The air strikes on Syria over alleged baby gassing claims have only bolstered support for Bashar Al-Assad. Syrians were in the streets today supporting their government. You will not see this reported in the Jewish media.

Assad is actually a very popular leader. They support him because he is protecting them from Islamic terrorists who have been funded by ZOG to destabilize the country.

Even though I strongly opposed the recent air strikes against Syria, the end result has not been good for Israel. Russia now has an excuse to bring in more sophisticated air defense systems to thwart Israeli fighter jets and Assad has even greater popular support than before.

The Jews have miscalculated with this baby gassing hoax crap. It has not worked in their favor even though that was undoubtedly the intention. It is likely that we will see them become increasingly desperate moving forward. I would not be surprised if they tried to stage a false flag chemical weapons attack in the United States in order to blame the attack on Syria. They need American forces in the region to avoid total destruction. The entire world hates them and they know it.

5 Likes

Russia, China and Iran are solidly lined up behind Syria, along with almost the entire world community. Only the enemy occupied governments of the US and Britain, along with the hated House of Saud and Kikestan, support violence against Dr. Assad’s government.

Just remember this: All that stands between us and achieving White independence are 14 million dirty, lying, scheming KIKES.

59a90c882fd0d

6 Likes

Jew lies about Douma “gas attack” are debunked by Robert Fisk, independent journalist.

To summarize what really happened, people were sheltering in a basement, and huge dust clouds were blown down into the basement in windy conditions. There was shelling by Syrian forces, which stirred up the dust, but conventional weapons were used, and presumably to drive out the Islamist terrorists who were sheltering in civilian homes and using babies as human shields.

The people began suffering from hypoxia (oxygen loss), and a lying “White Helmet” character shouted “Gas!”. A panic ensued, and people started throwing water over each other. Hence, the video ‘evidence’, that was used by war criminals Trump, May and Macron to justify illegal naked military aggression against a sovereign state for the benefit of “Israel”.

What is it with the Jews and their obsession with “gassing” stories? Is it perhaps somehow connected with the Jewish preoccupation with “poo-poo”?

7 Likes

Robert Fisk’s doubts over “gas attack” are backed up by One America’s Pearson Sharp:

http://www.oann.com/oan-investigation-finds-no-evidence-of-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria/

[2:41] “We just randomly went up to different people, and no one came up to us, and interviewed probably about 30 or 40 people, throughout the town. And consistently not one person in the entire town that we talked to said that they had seen or heard anything about a chemical attack.”

[3:21] “When I asked them what they thought the ‘chemical attack’ was, they told me, all of them, told me that it was staged by the rebels, the rebels who were occupying the town at that time. They said that it was a fabrication, that it was a hoax, and when I asked them why, they told me that it was because the rebels were desperate, and they needed a ploy to help get the Syrian army off their back so they could escape.”

Sharp adds that the people told him they loved President Assad and thought he was great. And as for so-called “moderate” rebels, there was no such thing. The rebels they were living under were starving them to death, by hoarding food and medicines. If anyone complained, they were risking their life.

[8:02] “…and [doctors on duty] said that there was nothing out of the ordinary, and while they were going about their rounds, suddenly, out of nowhere, they said a bunch of strangers burst into the room screaming that there was a chemical attack. And they started hosing, they brought in allegedly victims and started hosing them down with water. […] They brought in cameras and they were filming everything, and as soon as they’d washed everybody off and stuff, they packed up and they left, and that was the end of it. And the doctors said that while the people were there, they didn’t see any indication that there was a chemical attack […] the people that came in were totally normal.”

According to some Jewess called Melanie Schmitz, who’s part of some leftist hate group called ThinkProgress that “exposes” “racism”, “white nationalists” and “hate groups”, One America News Network is a “far-right website”, lol.

6 Likes

I have watched a number of Assad interviews with reporters. Assad with western reporters makes them all look like the ZOG liars they are. Assad comes across as urban, intelligent, and certainly a man you are more likely to
support than virtually any other leader.

6 Likes