Synthetic diamonds threaten (((De Beers))) stranglehold on world market

Diamonds are not rare. The artificial scarcity caused by hoarding and clever marketing is at an end. Chinese and Indian factory produced diamonds are indistinguishable from natural diamonds which is making an already common gemstone even commoner. Perhaps get your significant other a nice emerald or sapphire instead?

5 Likes

@discustard What about synthetic diamonds manufactured in space? I heard they are also equal if not superior to jew diamonds mined by niggers in South Africa.:six_pointed_star::gem::poop:

4 Likes

I hadn’t heard of these before. It looks really interesting
http://diamond-mining.com/spacediamondscarbonado.html

2 Likes

This reminds me of the fifth diamond
I was sent to the Gas Chamber but it was full! (Irene Weisberg Zisblatt)

3 Likes

Do the people paying yugely shekels vor diamonds ever stop to think that the things are common enough,and cheap enough that I routinely use them to sharpen pocketknives?

3 Likes

@Steve The Yids are obsessed with all things scatological.

2 Likes

@somedaysoon It’s all in the marketing, goy. Show an attractive shiksa wearing a big diamond ring glittering in the light and all the other shiksas will want one.

1 Like

The Jew obsession with feces is very disturbing, and very real. In fact, it is openly admitted by many Jews.

2 Likes

I have repeatedly heard internet rumors that every Jew makes sure that their personal bugout bag contains a bottle of laxative,and some plastic sandwich bags. For diamond recovery.

And if/when Der Tag arrives,we need to figure out how to get a cam into the airport in Tel Aviv,where the waste tanks get emptied.

The zhids are going to be having some epic clawing matches if they think there’s a few diamonds that exited a little early.