Swiss Protest Rollout of 5G

Originally published at: Swiss Protest Rollout of 5G | Infostormer.com

The Swiss are protesting the rollout of 5G wireless network technology due to health concerns surrounding the radiation levels emitted by 5G antennas.

AFP:

Switzerland was among the first countries to begin deploying 5G, but health fears over radiation from the antennas that carry the next-generation mobile technology have sparked a nationwide revolt.

Demonstrators against the technology are due to fill the streets of Bern later this month, but already a number of cantons have been pressured to put planned constructions of 5G-compatible antennae on ice.

The technology has been swept up in the deepening trade war between China and the United States, which has tried to rein in Chinese giant Huawei — the world’s leader in superfast 5G equipment — over fears it will allow Beijing to spy on communications from countries that use its products and services.

But far from the clash of the titans, a growing number of Swiss are voicing alarm at possible health effects from exposure to the electromagnetic rays radiating from the new antennae, and are threatening to put the issue to a referendum in the country famous for its direct democratic system.

This rush to push out 5G is unwarranted. If there are health concerns, they should be vetted before rushing to push this out to everyone. It’s not like there is this immediate need for faster wireless Internet. 4G is fine for most people and there are wifi hotspots everywhere now.

As I’ve said before, I think 5G should be rolled out first in Israel. If the technology doesn’t end up frying the six million Jews that live there, then maybe we can consider rolling it out to the rest of the world.

But this 5G technology just appears to be another way to expand the ability to spy on everyone and anyone. They don’t want you to be able to escape the grid.

6 Likes

to me this is it. the govt wants to be able to track your movements around any city and these 5G access points are supposed to be everywhere instead of just a few cell towers here and there like 4G

probably they will be tracking you thru stuff like RFID chips that they might put in all new shoes and clothing

there’s a reason drumpf is pushing this

2 Likes

Why do people even need 5G? Hell, why do people need 4G?
None of that shit is tested for long term health effects and synagogue of Satan just keeps poisoning us, making life off the grid impossible.
All of that shit can only benefit soyboys who watch Twitch streamers or YouTubers on route from home to work because they can’t put away their phones for 20 minutes.
Okay, 4G can be useful for live broadcasting of some events, it serves that purpose, but why 5G?
Literally no one needs it.
Also, this may be conspiratard material, but I personally think they use 3G/4G/5G to make some buzzing in your mind. Check out for yourself, drop your phone for a week and see how much clearer thoughts you have. Move your phone across your bed, away from the head, and see how much better sleep you will get. I tested it on myself and I firmly believe people today are confused and can’t see difference between good and evil because of those waves.

2 Likes

Indeed, they want total information awareness of anything and everything.

It lines up with the whole Internet of Things or IoT push we’ve heard about forever.

3 Likes

Maybe wearing a tinfoil hat isn’t such a ridiculous idea any more.

3 Likes