Swedish Nationalist Reports That Leftists Poisoned His Parents Dog!

Originally published at: Swedish Nationalist Reports That Leftists Poisoned His Parents Dog! | Infostormer.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC5N9zqNjic

Our political enemies are sick. PeterSweden who posts all sorts of nationalist content from a Swedish perspective was doxxed by the hate group “Hope Not Hate” and is now reporting that leftists poisoned his parent’s dog!

Fortunately the dog survived.

But who the fuck would do such a thing? The people who do this sort of shit should be given helicopter rides into a volcano. His parents let alone his parents dog have nothing to do with Peter’s political views.

This was a dumb thing for them to do. These tactics are just going to radicalize us further.

Our enemies better be ready, because the political atmosphere is shifting and we are going to remember all of these horrible things that were done to us. This is going to boomerang back on them ten fold.

8 Likes

I am glad to see that the dog survived. If anyone were setting out to transform me into a radical killer, this would be the way to go about it. I hate animal abuse with a perfect hatred.

7 Likes

The same soulless vermin that have no qualms about doing the same to our White children.

They don’t believe we have a right to breathe, let alone exist.

5 Likes

A special place in hell for those who abuse animals.

5 Likes

You can truly see the heart of a man, simply by his treatment of animals…

4 Likes

We will avenge you doggo…

5 Likes

sometimes i think its coming - leftists going to get what they deserve after 50 years of their garbage

2 Likes

@ForlornHope Maybe we should start a GoFundMe campaign to get Nazi Pug a nigger food taster.

How much could a thing like this cost, anyway?

2 Likes

I would say the taster shown would be extremely inexpensive, but a closer look leads me to believe that an early form of “cultural appropriation” exists, driving up the cost slightly.

1 Like