Straight Pride Parade Event Triggers Twitter Faggots

Originally published at: Straight Pride Parade Event Triggers Twitter Faggots | Infostormer.com

Some dude is planning on doing a “Straight Pride Parade” in Boston. The event is scheduled for August 31st.

“Straight Pride” parade planned in Boston. With floats. pic.twitter.com/JcTsGRjNPn

— carolynryan (@carolynryan) June 4, 2019

For some reason all sorts of people on Twitter are angry at this. Just look at what some of these faggots are rambling on about.

Even the irrelevant and shitty band from the 1990s Smash Mouth chimed in with some intelligent commentary.

Straight Pride Parade????? FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!

— Smash Mouth (@smashmouth) June 4, 2019

Floats for the Straight Pride Parade…

– Giant AXE body spray
– Bag of Doritos
– Big Mountain Dew
– Tomi Lahren riding a Swastika
– Jacob Wohl waving on a Twinkie
– Charlie Kirk in a diaper
– The curly hair gun girl in a beige leotard riding an AR-15
– Giant Parent’s basement

— Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) June 4, 2019

You can’t have a Straight Pride Parade. Parades are inherently gay. Embrace it.

— Ronald Funches (@RonFunches) June 4, 2019

the straight pride parade in boston should have a completely straight parade route, i thought i'd save them some time by drawing one pic.twitter.com/afbUi8mtnu

— pun the jewels (@failnaut) June 4, 2019

A more accurate name for the Straight Pride Parade would be Incelebration.

— Adam Best (@adamcbest) June 4, 2019

There’s all sorts of hateful comments coming from retards with blue checks next to their Twitter handle. Telling people who are proud of their heterosexual orientation that they should march into the Atlantic Ocean is particularly mean spirited.

I’d like to know why a bunch of people holding a march celebrating their heterosexual nature is such a bad thing? It’s certainly far more positive than watching a bunch of faggots walking down the street bragging about how wonderful men fucking other men in the ass is. Because any man who wants to fuck another man in the ass is mentally ill and mental illness is not something to celebrate.

And these people claim to promote tolerance and inclusiveness? What a bunch of hypocritical assholes. They should have no problem with such a parade if they really believed in tolerance. I honestly hope that all these people get cancer and die because unlike them I am not a hypocrite. I am not a tolerant person but at least I don’t pretend to be a tolerant person. I am honestly open with my intolerance.

9 Likes

Can anything ever be spoken about without ass fucking being interjected into it in clown world or?
It’s like, i just wanna scroll through the news headlines without having to picture man on man ass sex.

6 Likes

As much as I dislike Muslims, when it comes to faggots they have the right idea.

4 Likes

They sure know how to handle their women and children too…like when was the last time you found yourself thinking deeply about how much you valued the opinion or stance on something from a woman’s point of view?
Oh yeah, i really care what the opinion of the average virtue signaling nigger loving 20 something year old twat is

5 Likes

that’s the kicker and why they get so upset at normal people for outing their intolerance.

4 Likes

:sob:Too bad than i’m not in Boston. I’ll be so proud to participate to this parade, it’s so important. Few years ago it was only a day dedicated on Twitter, bless these sane people who have the idea to bring it in real life.
IMG_0853
:imp:I hope than all these fuckers will catch STDS. They haven’t one single fucking day where these degenerates enjoy to brag about their sickness on the net, but has soon where you assume to be normal, they acting like the hateful cunts than they have always been.
They have a special illness for people who hate straights : that called AIDS.
And like they’re all on drugs, the nature will do the job by get rid of these vermins.

5 Likes

I’m totally for throw these back holes out of buildings.

4 Likes

“Parades are inherently gay” - no, faggot, they are not

6 Likes

The best is to delete the news.

4 Likes

The only kind of parade than i like and should be allowed.

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing:Why asking woman opinion ? they haven’t any.

3 Likes

/our guy/ is in the Boston area and can provide securitySam-hyde

6 Likes

They should, we never know!
Beside why fags shoud be the only one to shake there booty on nice techno music on a chariot ? we too we want to dancing on country music on a chariot.

5 Likes

I’ve been saying for years this should happen. It is sad that it needs to however. They can dish it out but they can’t take it. Looking at the comments look who the ‘intolerant’ ones are now. How about a giant Gillette razor float to combat all that ‘toxic masculinity’ hysteria. I bet you the fags will crash it and try to disrupt it. I hope arrests are made if that happens. They are doing it in Russia. They recently had a parade celebrating strong family unity and heterosexuality. I mean if we truly live in times of ‘equality’ why not? Of course the lying media will spin this as a ‘hate group’. I’m sick of this endless homo indoctrination so this is perfect to make a point. I also wonder if these angry trannies and homos will be charged for hate speech? Doubtful but interesting idea just the same.

5 Likes

If I can host a straight pride parade,. I’ll route the parade on the entire Brunswick Pike, the longest straight road in northeast, 24 miles of arrow straight roadway, from Trenton to New Brunswick! Thanks to the 1800’s straight minded investors that built the roadway! It’ll put major traffic problems throughout the central Jersey if it was ever hosted lolz since it’s a major highway because of it’s straightness

5 Likes

Everybody should celebrate his sexuality without getting lashed out by faggots.
Did they have a report about this parade in Russia ?

5 Likes

My apologies it was in Moldavia, not Russia. Here is a YouTube video I found about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cI3pvNsZKU&t=36s
It was an anti-LGBT, pro-family procession.

5 Likes

:hugs:Ok thank you!
That event should be spread all around the world.

4 Likes

Indeed but since ‘guess who’ controls the media, that is very unlikely.

5 Likes

The gay pride is the shame pride.

4 Likes