Stormer Book Club's Operation White America a Great Success

Originally published at: Stormer Book Club’s Operation White America a Great Success | Infostormer.com

I just wanted to congratulate the various chapters of the Stormer Book Club for putting together a very successful operation. Chapters around the country recently participated in Operation White America. They posted flyers reminding people that the United States was founded as a White country and will be a White country again. Multiculturalism is already a relic of the past and will be relegated to the dustbin of history.

The operation got local news coverage in the North Carolina area. It’s really funny seeing these Negro local news anchors. It must be hard to find these monkeys who talk like White people. I wonder if Jews specially breed them in laboratories because most niggers I’ve run into can barely speak English.

Here’s the flyer that was posted. It contains a very straight forward and easy to understand message. No gray area here.

North Carolina, Oregon, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Texas, Indiana, Nebraska, Nevada and many other states were peppered with these flyers. This was a true nationwide effort.

Read Azzmador’s write up over at the Daily Stormer for all the details and specifics on how to join or start a local Stormer Book Club chapter in you area!

4 Likes

With all the violent Negro crime in the UNC area this is what the shitlibs are upset about?

I’ve noticed the quality of TV news coverage has dropped precipitously in recent years. It was always bad but now it’s approaching levels of imbecility previously thought unimagineable.

4 Likes

The local news coverage is awful. And it seems as if all these stations have Barack Obama lookalikes reading off the teleprompter to prove how multicultural and diverse they are. It’s fucking ridiculous.

4 Likes

I quit watching the news, local & national, well over thirty years ago. Back then, I personally realized that it was either fake, hyperbole or just plain big time biased as hell bullshit. The same goes for those remaining daily big city rags. However, the rags have two things that I do like to read still, the funnies & at my age, the obituaries.

1 Like

The funny pages are probably the most honest part of any newspaper these days.

3 Likes

Oh it’s “so disturbing” the anchor whines(lol). Will they still be saying that when/if Canada and the United States end up looking like inner London?