Stephen Hawking's Death is Good News

Originally published at: Stephen Hawking’s Death is Good News | Infostormer.com

Stephen Hawking is dead. The Jew-run media for decades promoted this cripple like he was the smartest man on the planet. All because he had some theories about black holes. Meanwhile, Hawking always pushed goofy shit like claiming that we needed to send infinite niggers into space while making dire predictions about climate change.

India Times:

Stephen Hawking, the British physicist and black-hole theorist who brought science to a mass audience with the best-selling book “A Brief History of Time,” has died. He was 76.

Hawking died peacefully at his home in Cambridge in England in the early hours of Wednesday morning, a spokesman for his family said in an emailed statement.

The entire media is mourning his death. It's utterly ridiculous.

Some have questioned if the computer voice attributed to Hawking was even Hawking really articulating those thoughts. For all we know, someone was just using Hawking as a prop and feeding things into the computer.

And WTF was up with Hawking going to strip clubs? That was some grossly disgusting shit that I don’t think any of us want to ever think about.

Overall though, I consider Hawking’s death to be very good news. The world is definitely a better place without him.

6 Likes

At least he recanted his wacky black hole theory. It will only take the establishment another decade to stop teaching it.

5 Likes

Aye, how th fuk was he supposed to work that röbot voice thngy…?

Hawking was more of a media-generated curiosity than anything else. The same goes for Black Science Man.

black science guy 2

3 Likes

DYTJBbWXcAIFqVC

4 Likes

Anyone the media hypes as some super genius or guru is usually a fraud or actor. Just look at Einstein, Nigger DeGrasse Tyson, etc. for reference.

I don’t really know anything about Hawking, but I’m sure he’s been grossly overrepresented.

1 Like

The one exception was Tesla.

3 Likes

@KG53 Dr. Tesla was a great man - and he was a supporter of eugenics! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Tesla should have been given the accolades that Einstein has received.

5 Likes

I got the sneaking suspicion that he was brain dead and his handlers wheeled him out for a show. They could easily read from a script and make that freaky computer voice. The narrative of global warming and other bullshit sounds too staged.

3 Likes

Great news!! Since there is no God according to this mental misfit, hell will be extra toasty. Now, if bill nye the psycho faux science guy could croak, it would be an even better day.

1 Like

Did he get a lot of hype?

@Grady Dr. Tesla didn’t get the recognition he deserved during his lifetime, mainly because of his more flamboyant, self-promoting rivals Edison and Einstein. He could have easily become a multibillionaire but died alone, broke and forgotten in an NYC hotel room in 1943. Interestingly, one of the people who went through Dr. Tesla’s papers after his death was an MIT professor named John Trump - the uncle of the current president!

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t think Tesla got much media attention.

Is it possible then that the Trumps are in possession of invaluable inventions?

1 Like

I walk with a cane & pee into a bottle, & even I’m glad that this cripple is dead. Fuck him. Fuck him dead!

2 Likes

Wi his vile wee limp pecker eh…? Yuk!

Which one died? He sure did change a lot over the years:

1 Like