State Department Finds New Excuse to Invade Venezuela

Originally published at: State Department Finds New Excuse to Invade Venezuela | Infostormer.com

Nobody is really behind this retarded agenda to overthrow the Venezuelan government. Nobody except for Jews and neocon creatures like Mike Pompeo and John Bolton. They’re now claiming that we have to invade Venezuela because there are “American” citizens living in the country.

WSJ:

The State Department is demanding that a dozen U.S. citizens and permanent residents being held in detention in Venezuela be granted access to proper nutrition and medical care, and be afforded fair judicial treatment.

Concern has grown for the detainees in the days since the Trump administration closed the U.S. embassy in Caracas and withdrew all American personnel.

“The United States is gravely concerned about the welfare and safety of all U.S. persons detained in Venezuela, and by reports of Venezuelan prison officials preventing attorneys and families of detained U.S. citizens from delivering food and denying routine communication,” State Department deputy spokesman Robert Palladino said in a statement Friday.

Twelve U.S. citizens or permanent U.S. residents are being held by the Maduro regime, including six who were executives at Citgo and who have been in custody since November 2017 as part of an alleged anticorruption probe. At the time, Mr. Maduro claimed the U.S. embassy had petitioned for their release—an assertion not confirmed by U.S. officials.

This is sort of the same excuse that Ronald Reagan used to justify the invasion of Grenada back in 1983. There were American medical students on the island after a coup took place so that was the narrative that was crafted. We were invading to protect Americans. There was obviously more to it than that but that was the primary justification.

It looks like they’re setting up a similar narrative for Venezuela. Covert actions and dirty tricks designed to overthrow Venezuela’s leader Nicolas Maduro have failed. So when these types of actions fail, the next course of action is to deploy the military using a proper narrative pushed in the Jewish media.

Pompeo has also brought the neocon Jew Elliott Abrams a horrible character from the Reagan era on board to oversee this debacle.

None of this is looking good and Donald Blormf has articulated his support for the removal of the Maduro government. And when speaking to the media, we hear the horribly over used phrase, “all options are on the table.” An invasion is looking increasingly likely.

4 Likes

I’m sure this is exactly why everyone voted for a “WN” (((real estate mogul))) from JYC!

4 Likes

Must be Jews. The U.S. would NEVER do this for your average White citizen.

Or this is an excuse to fire up the U.S. war machine - and enrich the Jew bankers that run the operation.

5 Likes

Because the other choice was Hillary Clinton - who would have appointed federal judges and SCOTUS justices that would have immediately enacted Hate Speech laws and heavy fines and penalties against anyone who questions the Holohoax - also further AA privileges, more crackdowns on Whites via the justice dept. - and further devolution into an virulently anti-White police state.

Trump was the correct choice at the time.

5 Likes

they were “being held” since 2017 and NOW it’s a problem? the real problem is that Maduro has arrested some CIA scum who were subverting his government because they were trading oil in non-US Jew-Dollars. now enter Russia. the Russians are doing the same and starting a bank to rival the corrupt Federal Reserve and they have economic and military interests in Venezuela… i hope that Trumpy McTrumpface invades and gets his ass kicked.

3 Likes

Not sure they will follow thru with the regime change now. It’s taking too long, the cat is out of the bag & I think the momentum is gone. Probably the effect of affirmative action through out the government & military of the USSA.

2 Likes

Will Russia and China just stand around and watch while the US once again launches an unprovoked attack on a smaller, weaker country? I certainly hope not. Trump, Pompeo and Abrams are displaying a level of swinish arrogance that I thought only the Pigsraelis were capable of. They MUST be stopped.

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe…but thats like saying death by strangulation is the right “choice” because death by starvation is much more horrible and lengthy in its process…
i get that he was “the only choice” in our Hegelian reality in politics.
The jews have a total death grip on our nations and people.
I doubt there is any real hope or any real promise for our people until this death grip is not only broken , but first it must be recognized as what it is, a death grip and not a “hug”.
These analogies are all that we can do to state what is really happening without sounding like wignats…and that is, we are being raped, robbed, replaced and murdered in our homelands

2 Likes

There’s only one reason you appoint a chicken hawk like Bolton and that is to start wars on behalf of Israel. The US policy on invasion is do as we say, not as we do.

2 Likes