Starbucks Trolled Into Letting Homeless Blacks Use Their Bathrooms

Originally published at: Starbucks Trolled Into Letting Homeless Blacks Use Their Bathrooms | Infostormer.com

What a fantastic story this is. The Jew founded coffee chain Starbucks has been trolled into letting homeless black people use their bathrooms. This means that every drug addicted homeless nigger will be loitering in their shops now.

CBS:

Starbucks executive chairman Howard Schultz now says Starbucks stores will open their bathrooms to everyone, regardless if they’ve made a purchase.

Philly Police Release 911 Calls In Arrest Of 2 Men At Starbucks

Schultz’s comments follow the arrest of two black men at a Starbucks on Rittenhouse Square last month who had asked to use the bathroom without making a purchase but an employee told them it was only for paying customers. When they sat in the store without ordering anything, the manager called police, and the men were arrested for trespassing. No charges were filed.

And to think that all this stemmed from a situation where a couple of blacks were loitering around one of their stores, refused to buy anything and would not leave when asked. Even more ridiculous is how they got a $200,000 settlement for behaving like uppity niggers.

White people don’t do this sort of shit. If they have to use a bathroom at a coffee shop, they buy something out of common courtesy.

After this happened, Starbucks was trolled with demands that they let homeless people use their bathrooms for free. There were also other troll campaigns trying to convince blacks that Starbucks was offering them free coffee to apologize for their racism. It’s just really funny to see how they caved into these demands.

But the Jew Schultz has really opened up Pandora’s box with this. He’s effectively turning his coffee shops into permanent hangouts for vagrants and nigger drug addicts. And with the amount of virtue signaling he’s done, there’s no way that he can go back on this decision.

I would especially hate to be a Starbucks barista in San Francisco. They have literal zombie niggers roaming the streets there. Those zombie niggers will all be seeking out Starbucks shops to loiter around in. And if the employees don’t like it, they will be fired for racism. That’s literally the standard this kike has set for his employees.

This is going to completely ruin the coffee experience for all the soyboy faggots and empowered independent career women that regularly patronize these stores. It was a horrible business decision and it’s going to be hilarious to see the fallout from it.

7 Likes

Why don’t more cities have public urinal stalls, like Paris does? But I guess that’s not an option when you’ve got millions of Arabs and coons roaming the streets at will, looking for some place to shoot up or rape white women.

4 Likes

This is hilarious! I’ve boycotted Starcucks for a few years now, so I wont have a front row seat. However, I’m going to sit back and enjoy the action from afarPepe%20%26%20Popcorn!

7 Likes

I really do hope some homeless guy claims their bathroom and proclaims it is his new home. Or you get really long lines and some coon is taking a bath in the toilet.

It should really be the decision of the franchise owner.

6 Likes

I personally don’t spend more than 2 bucks on coffee. The idea of spending almost 10 dollars on one cup is crazy. 10 dollars I can buy a big can of Folgers and make lots and sit around half naked. Can’t do that at Starbucks.

4 Likes

Personally, I don’t patronize Starbucks, so I won’t be using the crapper there anytime in the future. As previously mentioned, I still think it’s a crock of shit to fork out $1.39 for a cup of coffee at some wog owned convenient store. That said, the only thing I have left to say is, this one fucked up country.

2 Likes

I have never darkened the door of a Starbucks, and I certainly don’t plan to patronize them now. I shudder to contemplate the condition of the facilities after the new policy has been in effect for a day or so.

6 Likes

The urinals would probably be safe from the incursions of feral Arabs and coons.

I bet you can now! This presents trolling opportunities that are breathtaking.

2 Likes

Starcucks CEO On hearing this news

3 Likes

The Business Plan…

Our goal for future success.

4 Likes

Hmmm, this might be an opportunity for Canada’s Tim Horton’s to go really big time in the States, especially once these Starbucks shops go broke.

1 Like

We got a Tim Hortons in Bemidji. I’ve never tried it but if you suggest it I could stop in if it’s good food.

1 Like

Ha,ha,ha, this is just too funny!! Never stepped in a starbutts and never will. These jackasses refuse ccw’s. So, let me get this straight,…we’re talking about shit skins and shitters? Wow, what a business marketing plan.

1 Like