Starbucks to Close All Stores for Racial-Bias Training on May 29th

This is going to be epic.

5 Likes

I think we should get a live stream of some Starbucks in, say, Chicago, Baltimore, etc., & settle in for some fun.

[edit] Group plans boycott at 10 Starbucks in Chicago after Philadelphia arrests | WGN-TV

I hope the temperature is like 101 in Chicago on May 29!

6 Likes

Waycust pawg thot give free koughfee to kneegrow

4 Likes

Whoever hasn’t been shoahed from shitter should meme magic the shit out of Starbucks and get those blacks to get free coffee and cry waycust to get gibs.

2 Likes

I can only imagine the chaos ensuing from filthy restrooms, feral layabouts crowding the stores, and incessant demands for free coffee.

1 Like

Ha,ha,ha. This is pure entertainment to watch the self demise of shit staaabucks!!! The shit monkeys will be sure to turn it into a 3rd world shithole first. Never spent a dime there before and never will.

3 Likes

Personally, I think it’s a crock of shit to pay $6.99 for a cup of crappy coffee. Hell it’s bad enough shelling out $1.19 for the same rotgut at one of those wog owned convenient stores in a Styrofoam cup that’s been sitting on the counter for months. I’m going to get my jollies watching this one. Wonder what’s going to happen to Starbucks customer base of SJW’s, metrosexuals, aging professionals, soccer moms, the current generation of YUPPIES, gender benders, etc. when cultural enhancement comes to all of their urban & even suburban stores?

3 Likes

They’re going to be having bullet proof glass installed in their Priuses.

2 Likes