Starbucks Issues Apology for Calling Cops on Suspicious Niggers

Originally published at: Starbucks Issues Apology for Calling Cops on Suspicious Niggers | Infostormer.com

Employees at a Philadelphia Starbucks store called the cops on a couple of Negroes who were lingering around the store without ordering anything. This is reasonable considering that Negroes are violent savages who regularly commit crimes. I know I certainly don’t want a bunch of Negroes lingering around near me for no reason!

First off, if I’m meeting somebody at a coffee shop or a restaurant and have to wait for awhile, I order something so the employees don’t wonder what my deal is. If I were working at a coffee shop and saw some people hanging around without ordering something for a period of time I’d get suspicious also. I’d be especially suspicious if they’re niggers.

Of course, this whole situation has become a national news story because hurting the feelings of niggers is one of the worst things you can do. Starbucks issued an apology for calling the cops on these niggers.

I’m sure the employees will be required to attend sensitivity training or some shit which is ridiculous. We all know that niggers are violent and unstable savages. Don’t believe me? Spend a night down in Camden, New Jersey or some other shithole city infested with niggers and I guarantee that you will quickly change your mind. It’s perfectly reasonable that people don’t want to be around these monkey creatures.

6 Likes

Who the hell goes into a coffee shop, sits down and doesn’t order? At the very least, they’re taking up seats for paying customers. If I am meeting someone at a coffee shop, I either wait outside or go inside and place my drink order. Low IQ savages.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Anyone who claims to be offended or outraged by this incident is a god damned liar. If you were in a coffee shop in some town full of dangerous niggers like Philly and two of them came into the place to just stand around you would be nervous as hell about it.

7 Likes

If they didn’t want to order anything they could’ve met at the local public library LOL.

8 Likes

The behavior described is quite suspicious, and I would be willing to bet they were even less innocent than we are told.

7 Likes

I agree. Just because the police are called doesn’t necessarily mean that any arrests will be made - and they still managed to get themselves arrested.

7 Likes

They claimed to be waiting for someone - yeah, the guy with the getaway car.

10 Likes

Or their crack seller.

7 Likes

Niggers and their Temper Tantrums in Public

7 Likes

It’s not like Starpukes is some country store with a confederate flag outside, so it’s ironic that jewbucks, the most liberal faggot infested group of shit brains had to offer an apology. Oh, excuse me, the nigs were not like the ones on TV wearing ties and jackets but were more like gang bang moppy haired druggies? Funny how reality is so far removed from the ideas of our (((programmers.)))

4 Likes

I hope the niggers destroy every last one of their stores when they start chimping out when the coffee is not made to their liking.

4 Likes

When Negros start going to Starbucks in large numbers, it will indeed be a challenge for them to prepare a beverage capable of meeting the approbation of such discriminating customers.

3 Likes

Kikebucks just opened a can of worms and I hope it backkfires bigtime.

3 Likes

Chimp%20Out

1 Like

One thing that gets me about this particular incident is the manager of the place,who called the cops in the first place.

He or she was almost certainly simply following the corporate rule book,and has almost certainly been hung out to dry by the folks ((( in charge))).

If that’s the case,there are some grounds (no pun intended,but I did it anyway) for a reeely yuge lawsuit here. As in a whole lot of shekels that would even leave a (((big corporation))) hurting.

I’m sure the autists at /pol/ have already realized this,but it won’t hurt to make sure…

2 Likes