Star Negro NFL Running Back Released for Kicking Dumb THOT

Originally published at: Star Negro NFL Running Back Released for Kicking Dumb THOT | Infostormer.com

Big news in the world of Negro ball. The star running back for the Kansas City Chiefs Kareem Hunt has been released from the team.

All because TMZ obtained video footage showing him involved in a physical altercation with some drunk THOT from earlier in the year.

When I first heard of this story, I figured that it was a Negro behaving violently for no reason. That was my basic assumption at least. Either that or I figured it would be some type of Ray Rice tier type incident where he punched out his fiancee in an elevator.

But objectively, it doesn’t look as if the Negro was at fault here. He was dealing with some stupid drunk cunt who thought she could physically take on an NFL running back. It appears as if she instigated the entire incident. While you can’t hear what is being said in the video, it’s clear that she was mouthing off to him and trying to aggressively step up into his space. He pushes her away then she slaps him before his friends separate them.

Towards the end, the drunk THOT gets accidentally shoved to the ground as Hunt breaks free from his friends. He then lightly kicks her while she’s on the floor as he’s wrestling with another drunk THOT.

According to the TMZ report, the drunk THOT had gone crazy and started calling Hunt a nigger which prompted things to escalate to this point. But the cops didn’t seem all that concerned about what happened and there were no arrests stemming from the incident.

Sure, you could argue that the Negro could have controlled himself better, but none of this would have happened if it wasn’t for the ridiculous behavior from that drunk THOT. What was that stupid bitch doing any way? Trying to get some late night NFL nigger dick?

TMZ also obtained video of the aftermath where the stupid THOT cries and tries to get sympathy from the police.

If anything, maybe this incident will encourage blacks to stay far away from White women. It only took one stupid THOT and some video footage to ruin this guy’s football career. And Hunt wasn’t your average NFL player. He led the league in rushing yards last year. So if he can get released because of an altercation with a THOT, it can happen to anybody in the league.

But man, these skanks are totally out of control. Due to the fact that men will get crucified by the legal system for even attempting to lightly discipline them, these whores think this has given them a license to say and do whatever they want to men. This dumb THOT is lucky that getting lightly kicked is all that happened to her. Stupid bitch deserves everything that happened to her for thinking it is acceptable to bang niggers.

3 Likes

These broads have worse mouths on them any more than sailors - if they want “equality” with men that should include getting their asses kicked when they lip off.

5 Likes

even though i hate the NFL i feel sorry for this not-so-smart black dude but at 21 i’d have probably done much more than give the THOT a touch of my shoe. this is going to cost him MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and i’m sure that he knows it… Now, everyone here, with me, take a knee in a show of solidarity with Kareem…

1 Like

I don’t think she is white. With that nose and the bling I would say Jew. Jew privilege caused her not to get in trouble not woman privilege.

4 Likes

Yeah, she could be a Jew. But there’s also lots of young White women who actively seek nigger dick.

3 Likes

Here is your diversity kike!

2 Likes

I play Madden now and then. Was a Raiders and born Bears fan. I prefer hockey and soccer. Thats about it.
Love making pub food for my men on super bowl Sunday.

2 Likes

@Herr_Wolf We need more men like Sean Connery to smack some sense into those mouthy broads.

sean%20connery%202

6 Likes

I’m surprised that cops don’t flip out more often than they do, considering all the skanks, niggers and other scum they have to deal with.

2 Likes

14826180_1693226587662375_679857361_n
15965139_10208583523805743_3607823815330183516_n

3 Likes

I do only agree with once you go black you’re a single mom.

2 Likes

I used to play Madden my last game was from 2010 or 12 and I bought it on the ps2 for 7$

Defending a nigger that attacked a White woman! All the Liberia Ball cucks are up in arms because this shitskin who can run real fast while carrying a ball shaped like a stolen watermelon got his just desserts.

1 Like

He claims the outburst was because she called him a nigger. The NFL is investigating two other incidents involving him. I guess they called him a nigger also.

1 Like

Wow. Even for a nigger he gets called ‘nigger’ a lot; must be a real nigger.

the niggers always play the race card to get them out of trouble.