Spain reels as far-Right Vox party storms into Andalucian parliament

[Spain reels as far-Right Vox party storms into Andalucian parliament](http://he ultra-conservative and anti-immigration Vox has stormed into the Andalucian assembly in Sunday’s regional election, marking the first time a far-Right party has achieved parliamentary representation on any level in Spain’s recent history as a democracy.)

2 Likes

the nationalists are on the rise. it’s now or never because EU Globalists have plans to bring in millions more savages to Europe. it’s really a race against the clock but from my perspective it’s taking the white people far too long to get smart. for the life of me i can’t understand what civilized nation would flood their homeland with black and brown creatures who are fleeing their shit-holes with plans to make their host country a shit-hole.

all of this migrant insanity relies upon the jews at the FED to print-up billions under the radar and spread it around like candy. THIS is why it’s so important to attack other countries who are trading oil in non-FED jew-dollars. we’ve seen China and Russia weening themselves and now a host of other countries are also eschewing the corrupt US currency. when the jews can no longer dilute the US debt throughout the world, the US taxpayers will be saddled with the crushing weight of trillions of dollars in new taxes that they won’t be able to pay. so you see how the entire “new world order” is tied to the stinking bankster Jews.

1 Like

The sooner the better hells currency loses it status.

2 Likes