Space Force Logo is the Starfleet Command Logo From Star Trek

Originally published at: Space Force Logo is the Starfleet Command Logo From Star Trek | Infostormer.com

The orange man unveiled the logo for the United States Space Force the other day. It is a blatant ripoff of the logo used by Starfleet Command from Star Trek.

After consultation with our Great Military Leaders, designers, and others, I am pleased to present the new logo for the United States Space Force, the Sixth Branch of our Magnificent Military! pic.twitter.com/TC8pT4yHFT

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 24, 2020

It’s literally the same thing.

![|1600x900](upload://bQ1IOyDKopqzKRLU30Cyqt2HISu.jpeg)

Unlike the stupid shit the Democrats are currently impeaching the orange man over, this obvious ripoff of the Starfleet Command logo is a real impeachable offense. Surely, many copyright laws were broken with this logo and breaking copyright laws is a crime.

But even worse than the orange man’s total disregard for copyright laws, is his willingness to ripoff a logo from a science fiction brand that has been totally ruined by Jews. The latest Star Trek series Star Trek: Discovery features some dumbass Negress woman with the male name Michael Burnham as its main protagonist. The entire series is an obscenity.

![|780x520](upload://4xvH3FKLLAAiV8wb7Iz7iWcb1oW.jpeg)

I’m confident that if House Democrats revised their articles of impeachment to include what the orange man did with the Space Force logo, they could easily secure a conviction in the Senate.

5 Likes

What an outrage. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

They should replace it with the star of David.at this point it wouldn’t even surprise me.

4 Likes

Their first official act will be defending against copyright laws.

Space Force probably is a money-laundering scheme to funnel more jewbux to Israel.

1 Like