Soyboy Animal Rights Protester Disrupts Kamala Harris Event

Originally published at: Soyboy Animal Rights Protester Disrupts Kamala Harris Event | Infostormer.com

Pretty funny stuff here. A soyboy looking animal rights protester stormed the stage at a recent Kamala Harris event. The independent and empowered women on stage cowered in fear with Harris literally handing the microphone over to the soyboy.

The soyboy was eventually hauled off by some male security personnel. Apparently the situation was just too much for these independent and empowered women to handle.

But what does it say about Harris when she canā€™t even deal with a soyboy animal rights protester? And this crazy bitch thinks she has what it takes to be the President of the United States?

In my view, someone who is afraid of a soyboy animal rights protester, is not qualified to hold any office of political leadership let alone the presidency. What a fucking joke.

7 Likes

That dumb nigger is a pos. An ape that escaped from the San Francisco zoo.
A total disaster and scum of the earth.
White nationalist rule this country you fucking niggers.

3 Likes

Kamala looks a tad apprehensive.

5 Likes

Expect more of this, as usual I might add, in the FUSA. The countdown to the day the SHTF is underway.

4 Likes

Iā€™m surprised the jew media hasnā€™t claimed the ā€œprotestorā€ has racist intentions.

2 Likes

Your In the jungle now Kamala Enjoy It

2 Likes

Glad to see that somebody other than Trump had there political event interrupted. This malnurished, unkept guy is the type of disruptor that shows up at Trump rallys. Glad the Democrats need to deal with this.
Reminds me of the time somebody threw a shoe at Hillary when she was giving a speech at a manufacturers convention.

1 Like

the animal rights wing of the liberal establishment has been ignored so they did the right thing. i donā€™t care what anyone says, this guy has guts. he faced arrest and possibly getting shot to expose the extreme animal abuse and torture that goes on DAILY here in The Land of the Free and across the globe.

everyone believes that animals have rights. the question is ā€˜how many rightsā€™? dogs and cats have more rights than chickens and pigs but they are still being tortured in horrific, unnecessary lab experiments. the chinks literally rip the fur off of dogs and boil them ALIVE. the vids are all over youtube but i canā€™t watch because it makes me to angry. corporate America is pouring bleach down the throats of Beagles until 50% die. the US military is even worse. so iā€™m glad this guy did what he did. heā€™s braveā€¦

3 Likes

I agree; he harmed no one, drawing attention to his cause in a manner the left professes to approve. No decent and moral society tortures dogs and cats to death. NSDAP Germany banned vivisection and was far more enlightened and advanced a society than our present ZOG controlled dystopia.

2 Likes

I learned quickly at my stint at NU in the late 90s exactly how cowardly and pussified the average nigger buck isā€¦donā€™t know much about the sows, i hate niggers and only have ever lived near them in a forced setting.
So i have little to zero experience with the females jigaboos but the men are weak loudmouths for the most part.
Sure, they wanna fight when its 8 on 1 but out in mexifornia where the mestizos outnumber blacks and whites combined, its odd that niggers are always talking gang truces and the whole-ā€œcant we all just get along thingā€ā€¦lol
Yeah, tyrone isnā€™t so tough when he isnā€™t assaulting and muh dikking an 80 year old frail ,scared woman he attacked by surprise while high on jenkum ,crack and negro pride.
You see that is what the niggers consider ā€œblack powerā€ ā€¦the ability or the willingness to rape elder cragguhz.
Weā€™re all the same.

1 Like