South Africa to Seize White Farmland in March 2019

Originally published at: South Africa to Seize White Farmland in March 2019 | Infostormer.com

The low IQ niggers in charge of the South African government have decided to seize White farmland without compensation starting in March 2019.

Daily Star:

The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77.

This paves the way for land to be taken from farmers without giving any kind of compensation.

And now lawmakers have agreed to set up a committee that will write and introduce a new bill for land expropriations.

A deadline of the end of March next year for the committee to present its first report to parliament has also been agreed.

Black Pigeon Speaks put out a pretty good video on the situation.

What’s remarkable about this whole thing is that this was already tried in Rhodesia or Zimbabwe a few years ago. When they did this, they no longer had enough food for the population because the blacks who took over the farms could not produce like the Whites did.

Whites in South Africa should be prepared to wage war against these Communist niggers and try their best to setup a White ethnostate of their own. They really don’t have any other option if these niggers are going to use military force to seize their land without proper compensation.

But in the end, these blacks are only fucking themselves over. Their people won’t have any food to eat after they do this.

2 Likes

oh, no… The EU and USA will send them free food to keep the niggers from starving.

that nigger in the video who wants to genocide whites should be put on a stick… but the deal should include for niggers to give up all their white appropriation like, homes, tractors, cars, roads, vaccines, hospitals et. let them till the land with sticks.

but where is Trump? why doesn’t he put sanctions on South Africa?!

3 Likes

Long pig roasted over the flames of burning tires.

It’s what’s going to be for breakfast.

1 Like

This is a bit OT, but many years ago I met a girl in Europe where I was living at the time. She was White, blonde, could’ve lost five pounds (but still cute), and from Rhodesia, tho’ she used the name Zimbabwe. The year was 1988. Mugabe had been in power for only eight years, but Rhodesia was already a disaster. Anyway she was explaining to me that the British government had offered her citizenship & a British passport in exchange for her pp from ‘Zimbabwe’.

“You’re going to accept that offer, aren’t you?”, I asked. “Oh, no”, she replied, “I’m very African. I’m going back to Zimbabwe.” I wouldn’t have called her smug; but she was optimistic to a fault. She was filled with enthusiasm for the new chapter being written in her country’s history, and she believed that she could make a positive difference. I’m sure that she was raped & murdered. So sad.

2 Likes