Soldiers Deployed to DC Given Permission to Use Lethal Force

Originally published at: Soldiers Deployed to DC Given Permission to Use Lethal Force | Infostormer.com

The military forces being deployed to Washington DC to protect the inauguration of the illegitimate usurper Joe Biden have been given permission to use lethal force.

US News:

“On January 12, 2021, National Guardsmen were given authorization to be armed in support of the U.S. Capitol Police to protect the U.S. Capitol and individual members of Congress and their staff,” according to a statement from the D.C. National Guard, which is commanding Guard forces in the city, including units deployed from six other states, to provide security for President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration next week.

A defense official confirmed the authorization includes permission for Guard troops to use lethal force.

Go figure right?

When it came to blacks rioting everywhere and anti-fascists destroying businesses and burning down cities, soldiers were never given such orders. Same when there were caravans of brown people trying to illegally cross the southern border of the United States.

But when it comes to normal Americans who are not happy that we just had the most fraudulent election in the history of the world, soldiers have been given the go ahead to kill us.

This evil system and all who serve it can just get fucked.

There’s also the distinct possibility that while the military is in DC, the FBI will try and stage a fake terror attack to justify a larger more broader crackdown on patriots. There’s been all sorts of bullshit being spread online about so-called armed protests and much of this material appears to be generated by feds. It goes without saying that you should not attend these so-called armed protests. You don’t want to get caught up in all of that.

The FBI is well-known for faking terrorism and committing real terrorism. They are the biggest domestic terrorist organization in the country and are friends with anti-fascist groups. They seem to love them because they never arrest or charge anybody associated with those organizations.

3 Likes

How will they be able to distinguish actual patriots from their false flag hirelings?

2 Likes

I’d assume any assets they deploy for a false flag operation would be viewed as disposable.

3 Likes

I wonder how far order obedience will go.

1 Like

They’ll probably follow orders and kill their fellow Americans just like a scene from the Hunger Games movies. I have no reason to be optimistic.

2 Likes

I’m afraid you msy be correct. We shall soon see as the facade fades.

My experience in the military was get the soldiers pissed out, they make better soldiers, no mercy to foes.
Looking at the pictures of soldiers in the Capital they were sleeping on the floor. They were deployed a week before necessary, therefore they have nothing to do but sit on their butts doing nothing. What about their food?? Wonder if they are forced to eat C rations. The ones that are National Guard are not able to work therefore, suffering a economic loss assuming their Guard pay is probably less than their normal pay. Isolated from families, no entertainment. For Why??? Somebody had a idea that there was danger. I am looking forward to see if any of this force is need with two weeks hindsight.
At the Trump Inauguration the Left denied Trump supporters access to the festivities. Cops did nothing. Look at the Youtube videos of Trump supports attacked as they walked down the street, attempted to participate in events. Think of the people who traveled to Washington to celebrate the Inauguration spending $thousand only to be denied, and humiliated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.