Snoop Dogg Asks Followers to Spam Farrakhan Content on Facebook

Originally published at: Snoop Dogg Asks Followers to Spam Farrakhan Content on Facebook | Infostormer.com

As part of Facebook’s crackdown on so-called “dangerous” individuals, Louis Farrakhan was banned. They probably did this because he’s made criticisms of Jewish power in the past and wanted to connect his anti-Semitism with other people they banned.

The ban has not gone over well with the black Internet community. Rapper Snoop Dogg told his followers to spam Farrakhan related content to protest the ban.

Fox News:

After learning that Louis Farrakhan had been kicked off of Facebook and Instagram for “dangerous” speech, rapper Snoop Dogg came to his defense and urged his fans to post their favorite videos of the Nation of Islam leader.

Farrakhan was booted from the social media site, along with other controversial figures including InfoWars pundit Alex Jones, Laura Loomer, Milo Yiannopoulos and Paul Joseph Watson. Farrakhan has a history of making anti-Semitic comments, having called Hitler a “great man” in the 1980s and, more recently, accusing Jewish people of being involved in the September 11th terrorist attacks.

“If you’re down with it like I’m down with it, post your favorite Mr. Farrakhan videos on your Instagram and Facebook page,” Snoop Dogg said in an Instagram video on Thursday evening.

“Show some love to a real brother.”

In a previous video, Snoop Dogg discussed Farrakhan’s social media ban, calling the embattled leader a “dear brother.”

“How the f— y’all gonna ban Minister Louis Farrakhan for putting the truth out there?” Snoop asked. “I stand with him. I’m with him. Ban me, motherf—er.”

Snoop said that they can’t ban everyone, but they can and probably will. That’s what they’re doing to people who post Alex Jones related content. They went so far as to ban fan pages.

But the fact that the Facebook kikes have managed to get a whole new population segment angry at censorship is good. Hopefully blacks on Facebook start accusing Facebook of being racists for banning Farrakhan.

8 Likes

Facebook is anti-black anti-muslim and anti-free speech.

2 Likes

Remember when this feral dindu rape monkey murderer ooked and eeked and threatened the POTUS?
This murder macaque belongs at niggerU, like the rest…but as far as i am concerned dindus goodifying other dindus are okay in my book…
i say let them all out of their prison cells so they can continue doing the lords work by offing more nogs that beez disrepekkinz them…

Pickaninny’s are worthless to European or any human society.
I don’t think the average conservative alt-righter even understands how violent and predatory these creatures are.
I read somewhere a few years ago that black males ages 12-49 are 4% of the U.S. population yet commit:
-55% of all rape and sexual assault (including pedophilia)
-51% of all homicides
-63% of all total crime
That means literally over half of all crime is committed by a tiny fragment of the populous.
Of course slavery , racism and mean memes/tweets makes them do it…it has nothing to do with their low IQ and their jacked up animal like testosterone levels…nope.
Its your fault white man!
When lil Tyquandarious , the future engineer is about to rob/rape/assault/murder your grandmother in a walmart parking lot, he is overwhelmed by the atrocities of colonial era slavery and the unfairness of economic disparity from jim crow laws and that is why he does it…SMH

Image result for unrape you

7 Likes

Farrakhan on 9/11

6 Likes

“The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews” is a decent read.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Can’t believe (((YouTube))) hasn’t taken these down yet. 95% of the stuff I had bookmarked is gone.

Jewish leaders demand Farrakhan denounce ‘Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews’ book

Farrakhan Responds to Charge of Anti-Semitism

6 Likes

It must be noted that The Nation of Islam founded by blacks is not true Islam in doctrine.
Anyone who gets banned on jewish owned websites is doing something right.

4 Likes

Say what you want about the niggers but at least they stick together as a race when it comes to protesting other races.

2 Likes

So a lot of black people are about to start getting flagged on Facebook for ‘antisemitic’ posts. They won’t understand any of that but they will make waves. This ought to be interesting to watch.

2 Likes

Farrakhan shuts down jew journalist with his ‘antisemitism’ question.

Farrakhan: “am i against you?”

see, this is what the politically correct assholes don’t understand. for me at least, it’s not about hating individuals. it’s about hating what the jews do as a cohesive group and not all jews are bad just as not all blacks are bad. this is an obvious point but i think it needs to be repeated.

YES, i am racist but i don’t hate people. this simple logic is lost on liberals.

3 Likes

I agree with William L. Pierce when he said that when shlomo and sambo butt heads, magic will happen.

3 Likes

Why, and I apologize if I haven’t seen it, does someone do a table talk video with Hitler talking to Farrakhan?

Honestly it’s better to not give Amazon any money for buying these things.

I don’t go through them anymore since they’ve turn against us.

1 Like

Use the Inter-Library Loan program at your local public library. You’d be surprised what they can get. I’ve even used them to get unpublished PhD theses and 16mm reel to reel film.

1 Like