Smollett Googled Himself Over 50 Times After Hoax Attack

Originally published at: Smollett Googled Himself Over 50 Times After Hoax Attack | Infostormer.com

According to police, the Jewish nigger faggot Jussie Smollett Googled himself over 50 times after staging the MAGA attack hoax against himself.

Chicago Police released Jussie Smollett’s search history in the days following the reported attack.

He googled “Jussie Smollett” at least 50+ times.

(Not all searches pictured here)@cbschicago pic.twitter.com/vXFSFe6lck

— Charlie De Mar (@CharlieDeMar) June 25, 2019

This shows that he was obsessed with the public’s reaction to his hoax.

Police also released a very bizarre video of him talking to cops with a rope around his neck right after the hoax occurred. Smollett said he didn’t want to take the rope off from around his neck because he wanted police to see it. The footage is comical. The cops were probably thinking right away that he was lying about the whole thing.

It’s also worth noting that the sweater he was wearing is one of the ugliest god damn sweaters I have ever seen in my life.

This is literally one of the dumbest and goofiest hoaxes ever. It is good to see that a special prosecutor was appointed to look into all of this, but I’m still skeptical that he’ll be held accountable. That’s because he has Jewish privilege, nigger privilege and faggot privilege so he is more privileged than the average individual in modern day Jewmerica.

8 Likes

Must be nice to know that you can commit a crime and get away with it because you’re black.

5 Likes

This is clown world at its most idiotic.

5 Likes

don’t forget, “celebrity privilege”…

4 Likes