Smallville Actress Arrested for Sex Trafficking Potted Plants for Jews to Masturbate Into

Will Allison Mack be like another Heidi Fleiss? Does she have the goods? Does she have hidden camera footage of Chuck Schumer raping an innocent potted plant? Will she threaten to release it if the charges aren’t dropped? We shall soon find out.

5 Likes

It turns out that this is a cult that is led by a marketer named Keith Raniere who has a technique to brainwash women. Allison serves as president and is one of its top trainers. She recruits new members- mostly female. If she recruits them, she gets to brand them with her initials. To gain admission to the cult, “slaves” are required to give their “master” naked photographs or other compromising material as “collateral.” If they revealed the group’s existence, the “collateral” might be publicly release. Eventually, these “slaves” would recruit “slaves” of their own, similar to a Ponzi scheme. This story is going to get real juicy once these celebrities are exposed.

Here is a ((( Wikipedia ))) source that confirms my other sources.

NXIVM, the weird cult that brands women:

6 Likes

Sounds like MK Ultra programming. Covered up as a cult.

2 Likes

It’s pretty self evident what sort of kooky group you’re getting involved in if those are the membership requirements. I can’t see them making a case if they complied with the requests tbh.

1 Like

There is no limit to the degeneracy. I couldn’t care what anyone had on me, hell would freeze over before I got involved in something as sick as this.

3 Likes

I guess that means the guy in charge isn’t real fussy…

2 Likes

I guess not…ha ha ha

1 Like

I smell kosher fish sticks

5 Likes

You have an impeccable sense of smell. Yes, Allison Mack is very much a Jew-ass

6 Likes

I guess actions speak louder than noses. I never would have guessed by looking at her.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Maya “Nose-like-an-eggplant” Rudolph is one of the Hebrew Hotties?

V1_UX140_CR0%2C0%2C140%2C209_AL

A cure for a priapism.

3 Likes

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwww need a complete sentence to post I guess lol

Half negro too? Aint light, aint bright, damn sure she aint white.

2 Likes

Once my knee is healed, I would love to play Inline Hockey or Roller Derby against a team named Hebrew Hotties. High stick em , end up in the box. (No homo, my hubby approves this tactic)

1 Like

I did no prior research before. Just had a feeling. Picking out kikes in media is like throwing a lawn dart at a map.

1 Like

it’s just another cult. the bitches got involved and now they feel used maybe because they didn’t get the part that they were promised. whores one and all… i’d prefer that they indict The Catholic Church for systematic raping of altar boys. i don’t feel sorry for any of these bitches.