Skank Judge Helps Illegal Alien Flee ICE

Originally published at: Skank Judge Helps Illegal Alien Flee ICE | Infostormer.com

A leftist female Massachusetts judge just helped an illegal alien flee Immigration and Customs Enforcement. I’m honestly surprised that there is even an attempt to hold her accountable for this.

NPR:

Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker is calling for the temporary removal of a state judge who allegedly helped an undocumented immigrant to evade immigration authorities who were in a courthouse waiting to detain him.

Newton District Judge Shelley Joseph is being investigated by a federal grand jury for aiding other court personnel in arranging for Jose Medina-Perez, 38, and from the Dominican Republic, to slip out of a back door of the courthouse while agents from Immigration and Customs Enforcement held a detainer for his arrest. The incident occurred in early April.

"I don't believe she should be hearing criminal cases until that federal case is resolved," Baker told reporters at the State House as quoted by the Boston Globe. "Look, judges are not supposed to be in the business of obstructing justice."

Medina-Perez, whose real name is Oscar Manuel Peguero, was facing a local drug charge. He also had a fugitive warrant for drunken driving in Pennsylvania, according to reports.

Women should not be judges nor should they be allowed to have any sort of participation in public life. They let their emotions impact their decision making process and this is the end result.

Can anybody objectively say that our society is better with women holding various positions in government and in business? If so, I’ve yet to hear a logical and coherent argument that makes this case. All we hear are stupid buzzwords like “progress” to justify what is a very fucked up situation.

4 Likes

Shitcan her and the governor.

1 Like

Aiding and abetting is a serious crime. I hope this beanstain hurts or kills someone so the blood would be on her hands.

1 Like