Since America is Doomed, I Want $1,000 a Month

Originally published at: Since America is Doomed, I Want $1,000 a Month | Infostormer.com

Considering what we have been seeing from Donald Trump’s presidency over the past few months, it is difficult to be optimistic about the future of America. Electing Trump was largely seen as a last ditch effort to try and save the country. It looks like this last ditch effort may have failed.

Sure, it is not impossible for Trump to turn this around. Maybe he’ll fire Jared Kushner and all his other neocon advisers. And just maybe he’ll go back to the MAGA agenda that got him elected. Unfortunately, this is looking increasingly unlikely.

Even if we wanted to support Trump, it is impossible to do so. He has made it clear that he’s not going to do anything to prevent his supporters from being banned off the Internet. It’s also become exhausting and impossible to defend his actions and statements. He has said that he wants to bring in immigrants to fill jobs and has been endlessly shilling for Jews on his Twitter feed.

“Jewish people are leaving the Democratic Party. We saw a lot of anti Israel policies start under the Obama Administration, and it got worsts & worse. There is anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party. They don’t care about Israel or the Jewish people.” Elizabeth Pipko, Jexodus.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 12, 2019

So fuck it, if America is doomed and can’t be saved, I’m perfectly willing to support an Asian business man who wants to give me $1,000 a month in free money. And if giving everybody $1,000 a month causes an economic collapse than that’s even better. Just think of how funny an economic collapse would be. It’d be very funny laughing at boomers crying over their retirement accounts becoming worthless.

Besides that, you can sense that there is an energy behind Andrew Yang’s presidential campaign similar to what we saw during the early days of the Trump campaign. The Yang memes are funny and organic.

Yang has even come out against infant circumcision which is another positive.

Yang is also now the eighth most likely person to become the next President of the United States.

Apparently I am the 8th most likely person to be the next President of the United States https://t.co/8zg13EQPR7 tell my wife 😀

— Andrew Yang (@AndrewYangVFA) March 14, 2019

And finally, Yang is one of only two presidential candidates running as a Democrat who presumably won’t unleash hell on earth.

#YangGang 2020 is the most logical and strategic thing we can do right now.

6 Likes

All one has to do is read Mr. Stormer’s trenchant, concise commentary on this based Chinaman to know what’s going on. Then you won’t have to waste your time reading long, dry articles about him on Kikefart or Kikelantic magazine.

5 Likes
1 Like

nonwhite people should never be permitted to rule over us.
Africa doesn’t allow non Africans to rule ANY nation in the continent of the muthafuckalanz
and China doesn’t allow non Chinese to rule them etc
As always , only pathologically altruistic whites are being subverted by “leaders” who could care less if we live or die or leaders who outright hate us…

When you vote you get 2 choices…Jew #1 or Jew #2.
Or jew puppet #1 or jew puppet #2.

6 Likes

I would love $2000/mo in jewbux for myself and my family - if that is all Yang would accomplish as Prez it is still more than I have gotten out of any one of them since I was born.

5 Likes

Democrats aren’t going to elect him. So he runs as a third party and splits the white vote. The only hope was Trump and it looks like there’s no wind in his sails anymore. Unless he can pull it together, I think were screwed. Chinaman isn’t going to do anything.

5 Likes

At least he’s going to give you $1000 every month.

5 Likes

Yang the slant-eyed bitch is pro legal immigration and illegal immigration. He is totally aware of white Americans plight and doesn’t give two Fucks. He wants to bring a billion of these brown niggers to flood America…

The video below is very telling.

Inside every gook is a totalitarian waiting to be born.

7 Likes

8bb

3 Likes

I’m joking, of course, I would never vote for this slope and I have been around enough to know that there’s no way this guy can or will give $1,000 to every adult in the United States

4 Likes

I know by your posts you’re not serious about voting for some slope and selling out your race for $1000 none of us will ever see. My post was in no way directed towards you.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Now my mind is set- giving out $1000 is to pacify whites and as “bribe” to accept more immigrants. Talk about selling out your own race! I’m all prepared for incoming race war! Not gonna vote for Yang! Mabye gabbard- since she’s 75% white blood better than zero white, 100% zhongguo insectiod

Perhaps on the other hand, we should all move to Europe and liberate our own ancient homeland from brown invasion America is meant to be an immigrant country and fucked up beyond repair BTW…

4 Likes

Yeah, thats all anybody who comes out of left-field talking sense is there to do, split the white conservative vote to then by default hand elections to the left…It’s all total fuckery and nobody’s vote matters one damn bit.

1 Like

yang12
yang10

5 Likes

4 Likes