Silicon Valley Relies On H1B Street Shitters

Originally published at: Silicon Valley Relies On H1B Street Shitters | Infostormer.com

Silicon Valley is abusing the H1B visa program. They should be investigated by the federal government for this insanity.

Twitter isn't the only company in Silicon Valley that relies on cheap foreign labor. The vast majority of tech employees in Silicon Valley are foreign born and a large number of them are street shitters from India.

Mercury News:

About 71 percent of tech employees in the Valley are foreign born, compared to around 50 percent in the San Francisco-Oakland-Hayward region, according to a new report based on 2016 census data.

Immigrant techies tend to go to “the center of the action,” Seattle venture capitalist S. “Soma” Somasegar told the Seattle Times.

And Silicon Valley remains the “center of the tech universe,” according to the newspaper.

Beyond personal preferences, and the sheer number of companies in areas such as Silicon Valley and fast-growing Seattle, the financial resources of major technology firms also play a role in bringing in immigrants, the Seattle Times reported Wednesday.

Many immigrant tech workers are employed under the controversial H-1B visa — intended for specialty occupations — which has become a flashpoint in the U.S. cage fight over immigration, with opponents claiming it lets foreigners steal American jobs. Several companies and UC San Francisco have been accused of abusing the visa program by using it as a tool to outsource Americans’ jobs to workers from far-away lands. Although 2016 data released by the federal government last year showed that outsourcing companies — mostly from India — raked in the bulk of H-1B visas, Google took more than 2,500 and Apple took nearly 2,000 to hire foreign workers, about 60 percent of them holding master’s degrees.

These companies are not hiring foreigners because they are more talented. They are hiring them because they can pay them less and they are less likely to question management directives.

We need an end to this madness. Silicon Valley has enough money where they can pay White American workers to do these same jobs. They’d also do a better job and the resulting products would mean a benefit to us all.

But if you wonder why Silicon Valley is the way it is, this is a good explanation. You have a bunch of Jews in upper management positions who are looking to exploit the cheapest labor possible. Even though it degrades their existing products and stifles innovation, they don’t seem to really care so much about that.

This whole system needs to be reformed. Companies who wish to maintain a presence in America should be hiring White Americans first and foremost.

4 Likes

I dont mind streetshitters taking our jobs under the guise of AA. Having white supremacy would actually be far more dangerous for our goals.

1 Like
I've written often that the reason there are so many foreign students in these grad programs is basically H-1B: H-1B draws in the foreign students, hoping for a job after graduation; the influx suppresses wages, causing America's best and brightest to avoid STEM careers. An influential National Science Foundation position paper predicted this 20 years ago, and it proved quite prophetic.

My own recent research found that the former foreign students, now working in industry, are actually LESS likely to produce a patent than are Americans of the same age, education etc., in the fields of computer science and electrical engineering.
So, the less innovative are displacing the more innovative, a net loss.

Dr. Norm Matloff: Dr. Norm Matloff On The “Foreign Inventors” Study Hyped By Industry And The WSJ | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reform

2 Likes

Hope those companies crash and burn from hiring H1-B visas:

This list is a bit old but I think it’s still going on:

Re-posted from a normie site (we want as many normies involved with this as possible, as it greatly affects them and their children).

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired. AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)

AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).

Australia’s National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010).

Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)

Boeing Dreamliner ES software (written by HCL, banned by FAA)

Bristol-Myers-Squibb (Trade Secrets and documents stolen in U.S. by Indian national guest worker)

Caymas - Startup run by Indian CEO, French director of dev, Chinese tech lead. Closed after 5 years of sucking VC out of America.

ComAir crew system run by 100% Indian IT workers caused the 12/25/05 U.S. airport shutdown when they used a short int instead of a long int.

Dell - Call center (closed in India because they don’t even know how to use telephones, let alone computers) Delta call centers (same as Dell)

Fannie Mae - Hired large numbers of Indians, had to be bailed out. Indian logic bomb creator found guilty, sent to prison at U.S. taxpayer expense.

GM - Was booming in 2006, signed $300 million outsourcing deal with Wipro that same year, went bankrupt 3 years later HSBC ATMs (software taken over by Indians, failed in 2006)

Intel Whitefield processor project (cancelled, Indian staff canned) Intel Capital - Rajiv Goel arrested for insider trading. Lehman (Spectramind software bought by Wipro, ruined, trashed by Indian programmers)

MIT Media Lab Asia (canceled) Polycom - Former senior executive Sunil Bhalla charged with insider trading.

Qantas - See AirBus above Quark (Alukah Kamar CEO, fired, lost 60% of its customers to Adobe because Indian-written QuarkExpress 6 was a failure)

Rolls Royce (Sent aircraft engine work to India in 2006, engines delayed for Boeing 787, and failed on at least 2 Quantas planes in 2010, cost Rolls $500m).

Skype (Madhu Yarlagadda fired)

State of Indiana $867 billion FAILED IBM project, IBM being sued

State of Texas failed IBM project.

Sun Micro (Taken over by Indian workers in 2001, collapsed, had to be sold off to Oracle).

United - call center (closed in India because they don’t even know how to use telephones, let alone computers) Virgin Atlantic (software written in India caused cloud IT failure) World Bank (Indian fraudsters BANNED for 3 years because they stole data).

I could post the whole list here but I don’t want to crash any servers.

Pt II

Companies ruined or almost ruined by Asian labor

Adaptec - Indian CEO Subramanian Sundaresh fired.

AIG (signed outsourcing deal in 2007 in Europe with Accenture Indian frauds, collapsed in 2009)

AirBus (Qantas plane plunged 650 feet injuring passengers when its computer system written by India disengaged the auto-pilot).

Apple - R&D CLOSED in India in 2006. Apple - Foreign guest worker “Helen” Hung Ma caused the disastrous MobileMe product rollout.

Australia’s National Australia Bank (Outsourced jobs to India in 2007, nationwide ATM and account failure in late 2010). Bell Labs (Arun Netravalli took over, closed, turned into a shopping mall)

There is plenty more…

4 Likes

should crack down on these treasonous universities as well

just think about a (white) American that spends $150-200k to get an IT degree and then its effectively worthless because Bill Gates and google would rather hire some streetshitters for 1/3rd the price

6 Likes

While India is bringing talent. I question their allegiance towards Israel.

2 Likes

Why are these dumb-Phucqes posting on here?

5 Likes

This phucqe is trying to stir up trouble.

3 Likes

yes-some dinks got inside the perimeter wire

3 Likes

no they dont.

just ask people in the industry

most of the time they dont have the proper education because they’ve bribed or cheated their way thru their subpar universities over there. Even higher quality Asians like Chinese are noted as cheating their way thru uni in western countries, sadly. (Australians in particular complain about their behaviour)

3 Likes

you’re the one gonna be relocated pal

the patience of white people is running out

2 Likes

the only ones that want multiculturalism are losers that cant build their own countries - thats you

3 Likes

The Israelis have been cultivating good relations with India, partly to use as a weapon against their mutual enemy Pakistan.

2 Likes

Imagine a government having to actually plead with its people to use indoor toilets for shitting instead of the streets. That’s how backwards India is. And we are supposed to rely on them for filling STEM jobs?

Pajeet street shitter

4 Likes

i think he’s some kind of a low grade troll

4 Likes

blah blah blah, i thought asians had a high IQ to make up for their tiny rice dick

2 Likes

well lookie there, he’s a big fan of mass murdering communists

he prob loves mao too

1 Like

It really infuriates me whenever I see an attractive White girl in the company of a male chink or gook. It’s rare but I’ve seen it happen a few times. I look forward to the day when such couples will be physically attacked by mobs of angry White men. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

he’s probably boiling a cat right now

2 Likes

you’re an idiot, buzz off

1 Like