Sick Whore Lindsay Lohan Tries to Kidnap Brown Kids in Russia

Originally published at: Sick Whore Lindsay Lohan Tries to Kidnap Brown Kids in Russia | Infostormer.com

The used up whore Lindsay Lohan has not aged well. The bitch looks like she’s almost 50-years-old even though she’s only in her early 30s. Doing drugs and having an endless number of dicks jammed in her pussy has not served her well. She used to be a fairly attractive young woman but now she looks like shit.

Her poor life decisions have caused her to go completely insane. She was last seen live streaming herself on the Internet trying to kidnap brown kids in Russia. Her attempt to kidnap these little monkeys failed as their mother attacked her thus thwarting her sick plot.

Undoubtedly Lohan’s plan was to kidnap these brown monkeys and take them back to America so she could use them for her own sexual gratification. Now that she looks like shit and no self-respecting man wants to fuck her let alone marry her, she’s found herself in a pretty bad place.

Lohan is one sick bitch. This is what happens to many women who decide to ride the cock carousel throughout their 20s and do lots of drugs. They go insane when they hit their 30s and end up trying to rape brown kids from the third world.

1 Like

Actresses…the world itself couldn’t rotate around the sun without 'em.

1 Like

Her hold on sanity has always been tenuous at best.

2 Likes

@ReinhardHeydrich1 Oriental women age differently from ours:

ORIENTAL%20AGING%20PROCESS

And jewesses? Well, they remain unattractive from start to finish.

8 Likes

Huh??? Lohan???

I thought she was a convert to Islam and was whoring herself out on some yacht in that part of the world.

I guess she’s so batshit insane that goats and camels have a higher sexual market value. Which,come to think,is kinda true,even if the sex thing is an overstatement. If your limo breaks down,you can ride a camel,and the goats are good for milk,mohair,and meat.

2 Likes

Shit you beat me to it. I was going to post this. The hilarious thing is that she accused the family of trafficking the children. And then she yelled ‘Don’t fuck with Pakistan.’ LOL

2 Likes

Still laughing at your post. She looks like she also suffers from a multitude of eating disorders on top of the other degeneracies. I honestly thought this dumb cunt had OD’d years ago. She actually looks like shit, run over TWICE. I suppose she is just another victim of the jews’ evil cabal called Hollywood. That being said these incredibly stupid people are not forced into these lifestyles, they willingly choose it so it is awfully hard to feel sorry for them when they destroy themselves.

3 Likes

She was hot at some point in the past. :expressionless:

2 Likes

The first picture, THOUSAND. COCK. STARE.

4 Likes

For child actors,that’s not quite the whole story. Lohan started out young,and for that to happen,(((someone))) had to convince her parents to go along with the scheme.

Then if the parents get used to having a movie star kid,and all the income and prestige that goes along with that,I can see where all kinds of bad stuff starts to happen.

1 Like

I don’t know who this bitch is & I really don’t give a shit just like that Anthony Bordouche (or whatever his name is) who hung himself earlier this year. All these celebrities can go screw themselves.

5 Likes

me too… i only know her name from the ‘news’.

1 Like

2 Likes