Show This Video To Your Teens

for those of you who have teens or know others who do, show them this video. two teen Czech girls livestream their fatal crash. famous last words: “who cares about the rules…”

2 Likes

A pair of fuckin idiots.

1 Like

Such a senseless, wasteful and foolish way to die.

2 Likes

yes, and it happens all the time… my father told me when i first started driving, “leave room for error… your error or someone else’s error” . that has keep me accident-free for decades. if you do not follow this simple rule of life, you WILL get in a wreck. the law of averages says so… i’m watching on youtube car wreck videos. some are unavoidable but most are caused because they aren’t leaving room for error.

4 Likes

I always do this. Couple of points:

• Check both ways always when crossing an intersection even if there is no stop sign, even if the light is green.
  • If you see someone coming out of a perpendicular road or driveway, move to the left and leave extra room in case they are morons and let the car roll too far into the road. From the other direction, slow down in case they jump the gun.
  • On a multi-lane road or highway, avoid riding adjacent to other vehicles as much as possible.
3 Likes

yes, i do all those things…

1 Like

If the driver is not a white male, assume he/she is a moron.

4 Likes

@Trevor my base assumption is everyone is a moron and need extra space and time. Basically I treat drivers like they are Forrest Gump.

2 Likes

I won’t show it to my babies. Two girls who are “bored” need a job. Dumb kids doing dumb things, I can’t say I did any better at that age.

The 3-second rule:

Especially when driving at highway speeds,there should be at least a 3 second gap between you and the car in front of you.

Always,always,ALWAYS check your blind spot.

Never trust backup mirrors,gps units,or any other electronic gizmo to work. (as a very wise NCO told me,“never trust your life,limbs,or property to any piece of equipment that uses a battery”)

“Everything’s working great” translates to “Nothing has gone wrong. Yet.”

2 Likes

Such shame, such a waste of white lives. So speaking about driving safety, yes I do my best to be safe but I had been in accident twice even though I was careful… One thing is to blame the poor design and congested roads. One of them involve a Pajeet. Oh! They cant even drive for shit! Well, this is Jersey I regularly encounter aggressive or shit-for-brains drivers. Not even worth screaming for and flipping a birdie. You might crash yourself.

2 Likes

leave much more than 3 secs especially if there is a truck behind you.

3 Likes

What even is with all this digital dashboard nonsense being put into cars these days. Always makes me uneasy/angry when the driver is messing around with all the onboard computer bullshit not paying attention to the road.

2 Likes

I suppose you could make a case that the gps (at least) is now a more-or-less necessary item.

Have you ever tried to teach a millenial how to read a map? It’s an exercise that borders on being pointless.

2 Likes

I see cops on their computers more than I see someone on a smart phone.