Serena Williams Fined $17K After Going Full Nigger at US Open

Originally published at: Serena Williams Fined $17K After Going Full Nigger at US Open | Infostormer.com

Over the weekend, Serena Williams went full nigger during the finals of the US Open tennis tournament. She smashed her racket, called the chair umpire a thief and cried about a supposed “anti-womyns” conspiracy against her. All this happened as she was getting soundly beaten by a superior opponent in the final match.

It was an embarrassing display that I describe further in my Daily Stormer article. She’s been fined $17K for her antics.

Fox News:

Serena Williams was fined $17,000 for three code violations during Saturday’s U.S. Open final that caused the tennis player to be penalized a game when she criticized the chair umpire for a controversial call and labeled him a “thief.”

The tournament referee's office announced Sunday it docked Williams $10,000 for "verbal abuse" of chair umpire Carlos Ramos, $4,000 for being warned for coaching and $3,000 for breaking her racket.

The juiced up ape got off easy. A $17K fine is nothing considering how much money she has earned during her tennis career. It's a slap on the wrist considering that she should be banned from the sport for the rest of her life. The 23 grand slam championships she's won is largely due to the fact that she has used performance enhancing drugs. How else do you think she got that physique? From lifting weights? lol

Comically, the kike-run media has been trying to paint her as a victim because of her status as an independent nigger womyn.

And when an Australian cartoonist accurately depicted what happened, he’s been labeled a “racist.” That’s because any cartoon depicting a nigger negatively is “racist” no matter what according to low IQ Jews and Communist faggots that post bullshit on Twitter.

Here’s the cartoon and the original tweet from the creator.

https://twitter.com/Knightcartoons/status/1039017329030393856

And some of the responses.

This whole situation is bullshit. If a White female tennis player behaved this way they’d be calling her immature and selfish. But when a steroid nigger like Williams acts this way, everybody comes to her defense.

This my friends is a clear cut case of nigger privilege.

9 Likes

When you lose (against another woman) because you’re a woman

Serena Williams is as much a woman as a 300 lb gorilla is a human!
In fact , she is a 300 lb gorilla.

9 Likes

Just a typical nig fight, that’s all

4 Likes

Of course everyone criticized the cartoonist instead of the she-boon for her boorish behavior.

6 Likes

Roid Rage Is a Bitch and she’s a classic example.

It’s obviously clear she’s using anabolic steroids. She hid in her panic room at her mansion when WTA drug testers showed up without notice a few years ago.

Look at it this way. If Serena were to test positive for doping, think of the negative publicity for professional tennis. How would the WTA deal with one of its biggest stars being a cheater?

Yeah, she knows how to get clean within a certain time or just delay the test till she is.

From the article:
For your ease, here are some average detection times for the common steroids. These are most likely to give you the best results for the drug to have been flushed out of your systems completely.

Dianabol: It is completely flushed out at an average of five weeks.
Anadrol: It takes about two months.
Anavar: The average detection time for Anavar is three weeks.
Winstrol: This takes up to three weeks.
Primobolan: Detection time is four to five weeks.
Winstrol: One strong compound, takes up to nine weeks.
Deca Durabolin: One of the most effective and strong steroid compounds, this can take up to eighteen months.
Others: Other drugs such as Anabolicum, Anabolin, Turinabol, Norandren and Durabolin take over a year to excrete completely out of the body systems.
Clenbuterol and Testosterone Undeconoate/Andriol: These drugs are perfect if you have a steroid test approaching and still want to work those abs with these steroids. These completely flush out of the systems in less than 24 hours.
So, if you have a steroid test approaching or want to have the effects nullified you can take these well up to a whole week to the tests

This bitch be roided out and aggressive.

9 Likes

Yep the panic room story is hilarious. And when the World Anti-Doping Agency’s database got hacked it was revealed that she and her sister were given exemptions for banned substances.

11 Likes

@infostormer
Who runs the WTA?
If you go up the ladder you will most likely find a liberal or a Jew… or both?
Let me know.

6 Likes

WTA CEO appears to be a jew named Steve Simon. Lots of people with the last name “simon” are jews.

7 Likes

@infostormer
BINGO!!!:ok_hand::fist_right:
What don’t they control?

4 Likes

And I’m sure the cartoonist will issue an abject apology to that 'roided-up she-ape, like a cowardly little bitch.

3 Likes

I dunno about that, Aussies are pretty dark on bad sportsmanship and when a grown woman spits the dummy like that and makes the winner cry as well… sort of reminds me of the time Kenyan West crapped all over Taylor Swift, typical jiggaboo behavior.

5 Likes

roid rage. she should be banned for life.

9 Likes

Didn’t she or her sister already make a fool out of themselves after losing to an Aryan Deutsche frau months ago? TNB

9 Likes

She’s gotten away with cheating for YEARS - b/c to drug test her is racist…

“Not to allow the players to express their feelings is stupid, I mean it’s not a big deal breaking racquets.” - Serena Williams’ coach.

June, 2018:

A doping control officer showed up to test Williams at 8:30 a.m, when she was not at home. An assistant let the USADA officer into the home, and the officer refused to leave until Williams had been tested. There was a standoff; the test was not administered. Williams called Women’s Tennis Association CEO Steve Simon to discuss the test and what she felt was unfair targeting.

Nope. Doesn’t use steroids even though she looks like a beast and exhibits roid rage.

Just ask the Jews in the media that continue to cover for her - as they wouldn’t for a White athlete.

7 Likes

Oh, I know. Played/sort of followed Tennis here and there. As a 1990’s kid though, it just wasn’t played. Used most courts for roller hockey. Most have been repurposed for jungle gyms and or basketball now.

5 Likes

You don’t need gorrilla arms to be good at tennis. You need a clear head and anticipate your opponents actions. Blacks tend to over componsate on brute strength.

6 Likes

I’d love to know what their excuse was for an exemption…

2 Likes

Wow, is there ANYthing in top tier sports they don’t control or have their fingers into?!

5 Likes

Not much. They don’t quite have all the bread yet,I don’t think,but the circuses are all in the bag.

4 Likes

Cartoonists are not allowed to draw accurate depictions of these creatures. Respectful, idealized grossly deceptive iconography only!

4 Likes