Serena Williams fined $17000 for misconduct during US Open

I’m sure we all have heard by now of Serena Williams’ hissy fit outburst prior to losing the US Open, which she has won 6 times before. She mouthed off the male umpire and was fined a total of $17,000 including $3000 for ‘racket abuse’, $4000 for a warning, and $10,000 for verbal abuse. This was really quite the spectacle and while many feel she got what she deserved, of course the media and feminists have come to her rescue and are calling it an ‘outrage’. She is reportedly worth a whopping $100,000 000 dollars and has won this title 6 times before but went on and on crying like a child about how unfair it is, and even babbled on about ‘women’s rights’. Seems to me she is a really bad example for women since it teaches women they can get what they want by throwing tantrums and making threats. What an embarrassment this was and she should be the one apologizing to the umpire and the public in general. One has to ask, if the umpire was a woman, would this have happened? How is she the ‘victim’ here? Why can’t these people leave the hysterics and the social politics out of sports? On another note I am unsure if this person is even a real woman and looks more like a man who had a botched sex change operation. If this is true how can she even be allowed to compete against women? The most hilarious thing is she lost to a skinny Japanese chick.

4 Likes

She saw that she was losing and threw a fit so she could pretend that she was unjustly penalized. This creature has to be on steroids; any other player would have been tested, caught and kicked out years ago.

1 Like

on the up-side… dikes with a, female gorilla in a tutu fetish, got more than they could have ever wished for…

Yea, I did a full write up on this over on DS. It’s comical how people are defending her even after she went full roid rage nigger on national television.

https://dailystormer.name/tennis-ape-serena-williams-has-roid-rage-meltdown-and-blames-sexism-for-loss-at-us-open-finals/

2 Likes