Selfish Fat Cunt Brings Miniature Horse on Airplane

Originally published at: Selfish Fat Cunt Brings Miniature Horse on Airplane | Infostormer.com

A selfish fat cunt recently brought a miniature horse on board an aircraft. The mini horse, pony or whatever the hell it was supposed to be was an alleged “emotional support animal.”

We've heard about the horse that walked into a bar – meet @FlirtyTheSH the miniature service horse who joined stunned passengers on an American Airlines flight. #9News pic.twitter.com/Cd3au8fAZn

— Nine News Melbourne (@9NewsMelb) September 3, 2019

I honestly don’t know what’s more insane. The fact that this stupid woman actually wanted to bring this “emotional support animal” on board the aircraft or the fact that the airliner actually allowed it.

Did she honestly think that the rest of the people on board the aircraft want to be around such an animal? That question probably didn’t even enter her mind because she’s obviously a dumb bitch who believes the entire world revolves around her.

Even sicker is how the media is claiming that bringing a horse or other weird animals on board an aircraft is entirely reasonable. It is not reasonable and anybody who says otherwise is a fool.

6 Likes

That horse needs to learn how to hide spoons and forks from that woman.

The flight crew is going to love when the horse decides to relieve itself.

4 Likes

These “emotional support” animals of various species are placed in highly stressful situations for the completely unnecessary gratification of their owners. A good example of this is the poor dog pushed to the limit and finally biting another passenger, as well as the hysterical Antifa female (?) who thought it was a good idea to bring a dog to a riot and was screaming that she wanted her “emotional support animal” as she was carted off by the police.

6 Likes

By allowing this ugly broad and her fellow farm animal to board that plane the airline showed it was more concerned about bad press and the potential for a costly lawsuit than it was about the safety and comfort of the other passengers.

I’m no fan of Colonel Wang Lin but he’s right about the need to quarantine fat people.

5 Likes

So 350 pound cow needs a horse for emotional support!?? Well considering how appealing the cow is I suppose NB she needs a horse cause she can’t get a bull!

2 Likes

I see the horse has some saddle bags most likely to carry lots of sandwiches and snacks for it’s porcine owner. Now that’s the real emotional support.

2 Likes

That lard asses woman, I’d have thought she would have had a hog for an emotional support animal. I mean really, soooieeee hog!

1 Like

In two years furries will ride free. Maybe less.

3 Likes