Saudi Consul Forced to Flee Turkey Over Pulp Fiction Incident

Originally published at: Saudi Consul Forced to Flee Turkey Over Pulp Fiction Incident | Infostormer.com

This crazy story surrounding the disappearance of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi inside a Saudi consulate is continuing. It looks as if he was definitely killed inside the consulate. It’s becoming impossible for the Saudis to deny this.

It’s gotten so out of control that the Saudi consul fled Turkey after the Turks were prepared to search his personal residence.

There are also other reports backing up the initial claim that Khashoggi was killed Pulp Fiction style inside the consulate. It’s even being said that the Saudis tried to cover up the murder scene by bringing in painters and professional cleaners.

Meanwhile, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is over in Saudi Arabia meeting with these camel humpers trying to get to the bottom of what happened.

I’m sure Trump is waiting to see how this all plays out, but there’s really no good reason for us to continue doing business with this regime of desert dwellers. Most of the 9/11 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and the way they run their country isn’t a whole lot different than how the Islamic State does business. They’ve also been blowing up buses filled with children in Yemen and committing other atrocities.

It’s just funny that this weird story about a journalist being killed Pulp Fiction style with a bone saw is what is turning the world against them. Not sure if this is just a case of the media chimping out over one of their colleagues getting brutally killed or if the Jews are up to something larger.

Either way, they’re really putting pressure on Trump to do something even claiming that he doesn’t want to take action due to supposed financial interests in Saudi Arabia.

We should stop doing business with the Saudis but not because of this dead journalist. There’s many other better reasons why doing business with these camel jockeys has not been good for America.

Rand Paul made some good points about this on Fox News earlier today.

We’d be much better off aligning with the Shiites instead of these Sunni countries like Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately, that is not the current geopolitical reality of things. Hopefully this incident starts to change all of that.

2 Likes

oh paa-leaze… stop spreading this blatant lie. we all know it was JEWS and BushCo that did 9/11. i’m dumbfounded that anyone associated with this site would say this…

they are now saying that they cut him up while still alive.

yes, especially his point about limp-wrist Lindsay’s love affair with the filthy Saudis. Now Lindsay is desperate and talking tough. what a dick… oh, and the point that The Saudis entire military is from the USA and they are reliant upon us for parts. it’s going to be very hard for them to start a new military with chinese or russian arms. even so, china and russia may not even be willing to sell to them. we don’t know…

that’s exactly right but guess what illegal country dictates our Mid-East policies?

2 Likes

If Trump wasn’t so jewed-up we could make peace inroads w/Iran and pivot away from Saudi Arabia

5 Likes

Of course 9/11 was a result of Jewish and Israeli meddling. However, it is a pretty well documented fact that Saudi Arabia provided the hijacker patsies for the operation. The Saudis have been a Jewish proxy for quite awhile and many believe that the House of Saud has Jewish roots. There is nothing untruthful about any of this.

2 Likes

yes, “patsies” not “hijackers”… you should have mentioned this. your statement was misleading for those who may be reading but not posting here and have yet to be thoroughly enlightened… you could have simply stated that the Saudis were part of the 9/11 conspiracy.

1 Like

I’m sure I could have mentioned many other things but this was not meant to be a 9/11 focused article.

2 Likes

Turks objecting to torture, murder, and dismemberment?

Iran kno fine that USA is your ‘friend’ and at ‘peace’ with you only when they own you, or you* own them, so that would take a bit of doing.
This killer weirdo Clown Prick of Arabia would only last about three minuts in abject terror without the support* and propping up. Why does he look so bulky under that archaic gown…? He is a fat cunt yes, but I thnk he got much bullet proof on… I’d hate to live as such a sorry shit bag. I hope the Yemenis get him.

2 Likes

you are too defensive. it matters not… 9/11 was THE most important ‘event’ of our time and used to usher-in globalism. it was the ‘call to arms’ for nationalists. as you must know, words matter. khashoggi found that out the hard way.

1 Like