Satantic KISS Jew Gene Simmons Delivers Pentagon Briefing

Originally published at: Satantic KISS Jew Gene Simmons Delivers Pentagon Briefing | Infostormer.com

The other day, the Jew Gene Simmons from the satanic rock band KISS was at the Pentagon giving a briefing. Simmons is an Israeli Jew whose real name is Chaim Weitz. This is someone who painted his face and drank blood during concert performances in the 1970s.

The reaction to this on Twitter has been interesting. Simmons apparently used the platform to talk about the Holocaust hoax and other rubbish.

As tensions between Iran and the United States increase in the Middle East, the Pentagon briefing room is being used to host Gene Simmons of Kiss. pic.twitter.com/NauZ0bfkgm

— Idrees Ali (@idreesali114) May 16, 2019

KISS frontman Gene Simmons was at the Pentagon today and spoke with DoD employees.

Simmons spoke from a podium that has not seen a spokesperson brief in almost a year.

May 31, 2018 was the last time a press secretary delivered an on camera briefing at the Pentagon. pic.twitter.com/52lIcbe1P4

— David P Gelles (@gelles) May 16, 2019

Chaim Witz did not serve in the military in his native Israel or the country he entered as an immigrant, the U.S., where he became Gene Simmons, but he’s an Islamophobe who brags about having sex with 4,800 women, so in @realDonaldTrump world that makes him a military genius. https://t.co/pnZEev859n

— Col. Morris Davis (@ColMorrisDavis) May 17, 2019

Every day, you wake up thinking it can’t get any more bizarre.

And then you’re wrong. https://t.co/5mBTk5yooh

— Dr. Jonathan Foley (@GlobalEcoGuy) May 17, 2019

Why don't you tweet the video of what he actually said. It was incredibly moving., the story of how his mother survived a concentration camp during the Holocaust and came to America — the true promised land. https://t.co/66bZbE71E0 https://t.co/MumwTBfb8g

— Marc Thiessen (@marcthiessen) May 16, 2019

But seriously, this is insane. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? We are on the brink of potentially doing war against Venezuela, Iran and North Korea and the first Pentagon briefing in a year or so is with this satanic Israeli kike?

I think that because such a thing happened, the Department of Justice should appoint a special counsel to look into Trump-Israel collusion.

America has gone straight to hell thanks to these Jews. What more proof do you need than this?

7 Likes

i never liked their shitty music that is average at best…overhyped crapola

8 Likes

I might be wrong but I think KISS stands for Knights in Satan’s Service or something along those lines.

6 Likes

yup and they taught young minds: " I… want to rock & roll all day… and party every night…" with lyrics like this it’s no wonder The Swamp likes him.

7 Likes

wouldnt doubt it…they push many of their talmudic supremacist agendas against the goyim openly.
Transgenderism, drugs, victimology & all out jewry

4 Likes

The goyim know now because your father used a ballpoint pen.

gene-simmons-anne-frank-jew

8 Likes

Only Kiss song I kinda like is Detroit Rock City. Otherwise its pop rock.

1 Like

It’s because the Pentagon is naturally satanic itself.
I hope than both Iran, Venezuela and North Korea will kick there ass.

2 Likes

IMG_0844
Just a jew who’s jewing!

3 Likes

LMAO! poor Ann Frank and her phony diary written by some hook-nose Jew after she died.

4 Likes

What Pentegon Offical invited him?? Did they pay for his travel expenses?? Just when I think the Jews can not exhibit more hutzbah something like this happens. A inconsequential event would not be known to the Public but for the Jewish controlled media. Wonder how much time on TV this “event” had. How much “press” coverage?? Can not wait for the Jewish controlled media disappears and is replaced with WASPS.

2 Likes

I can’t f’n believe that a Pentagon official was so stupid as to let this burnt out Rockstar wannabe hold a conference . It’s telling the American people that there is a group of rulers who have more power than any power you have at the ballot box. It also tells me they don’t give a flying fuck about how bad this looks. They really sent a message this time .

1 Like

Actually it’s Kikes in Satan’s Service.

4 Likes

Ugly Jew Simmons is all over the net now promoting more wars for Israel under the guise of ‘loving america’. why is he doing this now? BECAUSE OF SYRIA AND IRAN, the biggest of the Mid-East 9/11 false-flag prizes. it’s not a coincidence that Trump is saber rattling at Iran and Simmons is praising US troop goyim pawns. the hasbara jew trolls are all over this in the comments.

2 Likes

You would have a hard time finding a more detestable fake human than this Kike creep.

2 Likes

All he does is feeding the sheep

2 Likes

annfrank2

6 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

@irAteirishman

3 Likes