Satanic Pope Cries About Racism After European Elections

Originally published at: Satanic Pope Cries About Racism After European Elections | Infostormer.com

The evil and satanic Pope Francis is crying about racism and intolerance after the European elections.

Straits Times:

Pope Francis warned on Monday (May 27) against a rise of intolerance and racism as far-right nationalists and eurosceptic parties made historic gains in European elections.

“The signs of meanness we see around us heighten our fear of ‘the other’, the unknown, the marginalised, the foreigner,” he said in a message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees.

“It is not just about them, but about all of us, and about the present and future of the human family.

“Migrants, especially those who are most vulnerable, help us to read the ‘signs of the times’,” he said.

Nationalist forces from Marine Le Pen in France to Matteo Salvini in Italy and Nigel Farage in Britain boasted significant gains in the EU Parliament elections which wound up on Sunday.

Salvini’s far-right League party did particularly well in Italy in centres seen as migrant “hot spots”, including a town held up by the left as a model of tolerance and integration.

Pope Francis acknowledged the “fear” in many societies towards migrants and refugees arriving in search of protection or a better future.

The fear is justified. These invaders are coming into Europe and committing terrorist and criminal acts. Yet this faggot Pope is lecturing the people who are being invaded and victimized by the invaders. If he likes these invaders so much, than why doesn’t he invite them to live in the Vatican? Countries around Europe can just bus all the invaders to him and he can take care of them.

But quite honestly, I really wish this Pope and the rest of these kiddie diddlers in the Catholic Church would just shut the fuck up. They have no moral authority to lecture anybody on anything. These people fuck children and the Pope has a sick obsession with kissing the feet of niggers.

9 Likes

it’s the teachings of, Jesus, stupid. xtianity is the ultimate cucked religion and they’re up against The Muslims who believe that all xtians should be killed. which side do you think is going to win this war?

3 Likes

If I see that picture one more time, I am going to be physically ill. :rage:

2 Likes

so a crypto jew spic third world pope is whining racism?
Shocking

7 Likes

at least the guy behind this spic fag is glaring at that dindu like he wants to decapitate it.

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, he looks ready to puke at any minute.

4 Likes

for your viewing displeasure, sir:

3 Likes

Nasty! He seems to have an African foot fetish.

4 Likes

i’d love to know what the jigaboos are thinking at this moment.

5 Likes

i can guess…

5 Likes

and just in case anyone ever starts to forget how predatory the useless , worthless nigger race is, here is a little reminder of their never ending murder ,monkeyshines ,and muh dikk against the human races of Joomerica.

http://www.newnation.org

6 Likes

The jew pope is a disgrace, he gets on his hands and knees to kiss the feet of niggers but won’t let whites kiss his ring. Commie POS!

8 Likes

I would never kiss or go near any of his vile rings anyway, or let him near mine!

4 Likes

The EU assembly has no authority over anything. EU has no armed forces, proper borders and just a almost common currency. If I lived in fantasyland, I would love a proper European Ethnostate where we put asside our differences and defend Europa.

5 Likes