Satanic Grammys Were Sponsored by Jewish Pfizer

Originally published at: Satanic Grammys Were Sponsored by Jewish Pfizer | Infostormer.com

These Jewish entertainment awards shows are the worst. It is good that fewer and fewer people are watching them. They were always the shits and have just gotten more and more insane and ridiculous.

Last night’s Grammys was an open and transparent celebration of Satanism. They used to be less transparent about this type of stuff, but now they’re just shoving it in everyone’s faces. Not shockingly, it was sponsored by the Jewish company of Pfizer.

Here’s some tweets about it.

Is there a demonic gathering that Pfizer won’t sponsor? pic.twitter.com/gVnzokfjWl

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 6, 2023

Sam Smith’s satanic performance at the Grammy’s ended with a Pfizer commercial. You can’t get it more on the nose than that. Pfizer and Hollywood deserve each other. pic.twitter.com/4HhFQemiCi

— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) February 6, 2023

Last night's Grammys had it all: Horrible celebrity fashion, a forgotten about singer dressing as Satan to try and be popular again, Pfizer sponsorship, horrible ratings and Jill Biden! Hollywood has done it again.

— Michael Seifert (@realmichaelseif) February 6, 2023

Grammys “Sponsored By Pfizer” Plays After Demonic “Unholy” Satan Performance By Sam Smith! https://t.co/UVTv6MGJH3

— An0maly (@LegendaryEnergy) February 6, 2023

Look, I don’t care where you fall on issues, but it was beyond weird that Pfizer sponsored a tribute to Satan at the Grammys.

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) February 6, 2023

📍Madonna is in black face.

📍Sam Smith just performed as Satan.

📍And the show is sponsored by Pfizer.#GRAMMYs pic.twitter.com/pYDRXAs3QE

— A.E. (@AtlasEternal13) February 6, 2023

Satanism is really just an extension of the Jewish religion. That’s why a Jewish company like Pfizer is involved in sponsoring a Satanic awards show like the Grammys.

It’s all just too much. Regardless of what you believe about Christianity, true Christianity represents the opposite of all this Satanic Jewish garbage. That’s why we need to do whatever we can to elevate Christianity and remove these fake Christians and false prophets that are leading people astray.

2 Likes

jews are demons in human form. I hope the day before I day, I see these demons rounded up and made to pay for what they have done to our society and others.

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”-Revelations 2.9/3.9

1 Like

I don’t have a TV so I have no idea what the psychopath jews are pushing on the TV Normies but I have to wonder what it’s going to take to wake them UP?.. The same company who’s making their “vaccines” is promoting satanism. Does that sound like a company who wants to make us all live long, happy lives?

2 Likes

If they haven’t woken up by now, it’s safe to bet most of them never will.

2 Likes

yes… it’s not that they believe the News Jews that’s disturbing, it’s that they won’t listen to reason. They don’t want to hear it… some smart person said long ago in ridicule of The Human condition: “don’t confuse the issue with facts, I have my mind made up.” . This is the way most people are. it’s depressing as Hell.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.