San Francisco Opens Heroin Injection Sites

Originally published at: San Francisco Opens Heroin Injection Sites | Infostormer.com

San Francisco would be a nice city if it wasn’t for all the subhuman filth and degenerates that live there. One of the reasons it has attracted such horrible people is because of their insane policies that are inspired by Communist and Marxist doctrines. Take for example this idea.

Fox 59:

The San Francisco Department of Public Health has unanimously endorsed a task force’s recommendation to open what could become the nation’s first legal safe injection sites aimed at curbing the opioid epidemic.

The facilities provide a safe space where people can consume previously obtained drugs, such as heroin and fentanyl, under the supervision of staff trained to respond in the event of an overdose or other medical emergency. They also provide counseling and referrals to other social and health services.

Although the often-controversial facilities are not an ideal solution, they are a necessity in light of the skyrocketing number of deaths caused by opioid overdose in the United States, according to San Francisco Mayor Mark Farrell.

“I understand the misgivings around it and some of the rhetoric from people who don’t support it,” Farrell said last week. “But we absolutely need to give it a try.”

So they're going to setup so-called "safe spaces" for people to inject heroin into their veins.

This is a stupid approach.

A much better approach is the Trainspotting method. Lock these junkies up in a room and don’t let them out.

2 Likes

Just watch how well this works.

Opening a junkie den where addicts can shoot up…that will definitely increase the neighborhood’s property value.

1 Like

Look at the success they’ve had in Amsterdam!

1 Like

San Francisco is called Mecca of faggots, not for nothing. Faggots need to do all kind of drugs to num the pain of gay sex which nothing but sadistic violence.

1 Like

I visit San Francisco a lot b/c I have family there.

We got on one of those “hop on hop-off” buses b/c it’s an easier way to get around town than trying to find a parking place.

There were a lot of tourists on the bus - and it went through some sketchy parts of town - while stopped at a traffic light - a bum on the sidewalk rolled up his pants leg and injected himself with something from a hypodermic needle. The tourists freaked out - we were also let off near the civic center and had to walk back to where we were staying - and passed needles strewn on the sidewalk and in the gutter - like it was nothing.

SF is trying to push them out, however, since the land is so limited and valuable.

1 Like

tumblr_okpga8Ejfc1u521p1o1_500

2 Likes

I have mixed thoughts about San Fran.

On the one hand,a parcel of marginally human detritus is infesting and upgephucking some very spectacular real estate. And the homeless junkies are actually the least offending,in my view.

On the other hand,the worst of the worst are doing all the rest of us a favor,and concentrating in one locale. Where they’ll be easy to find when the day comes to ship them all off to work camps,or whatever.

I guess if Time doesn’t wash it all clean,we’re just going to have to put on some very heavy duty rubber gloves,and help speed the process.

2 Likes