San Francisco is a True Shithole City

Originally published at: San Francisco is a True Shithole City | Infostormer.com

I’ve long since expressed my dislike of San Francisco. It’s a city where homeless zombie niggers shit all over the place. It’s a city where drug addicts and crazy people roam the streets. I’ve honestly felt safer in third world countries than in San Francisco because of these problems. It’s a true multicultural shithole.

The new Negress Mayor of San Francisco is shocked at the state of affairs and is calling for money to fund programs!

NBC:

San Francisco Mayor London Breed, in her first one-on-one interview since taking office, said homeless advocacy groups that receive funding from the city need to better educate the homeless to “clean up after themselves.”

“I work hard to make sure your programs are funded for the purposes of trying to get these individuals help, and what I am asking you to do is work with your clients and ask them to at least have respect for the community — at least, clean up after themselves and show respect to one another and people in the neighborhood,” Breed told the Investigative Unit, referencing her conversations with nonprofit groups aimed at serving the homeless.

When pressed about whether her plan calls for harsher penalties against those who litter or defecate on city streets, Breed said “I didn’t express anything about a penalty.” Instead, the mayor said she has encouraged nonprofits “to talk to their clients, who, unfortunately, were mostly responsible for the conditions of our streets.”

A recent NBC Bay Area investigation went viral after exposing an alarming amount of trash, drug needles, and feces scattered across San Francisco.

The report centered around a 153-block survey of downtown San Francisco, which revealed trash on every block, 100 needles, and more than 300 piles of feces along the 20-mile stretch of streets and sidewalks.

On Friday, two days after Breed’s inauguration, the new mayor during an afternoon stroll saw firsthand the reality and challenges of the city. Video recorded by NBC Bay Area shows a man prepping a needle as Breed walked by.

Yeah, I somehow doubt providing more funding for programs will fix this situation. At least they have Starbucks homeless shelters to help out. Short of the military coming in and rounding up all the subhuman garbage roaming the streets, it is safe to assume that this problem will continue well into the future.

There was even a story about a 20 pound bag of shit randomly left on a sidewalk! lol

But is any of this really shocking? San Francisco is a case study in what happens when a city is run by left-wing extremists, racial minorities and Communists. Enforcing the rule of law and any sort of societal standard is considered racist, sexist, judgmental etc… and that’s why you have feces, needles and garbage all over the city. A definite shithole!

8 Likes

From linked article:
“human waste-related complaints in San Francisco have skyrocketed 400 percent from 2008 to 2018,” and “In 2017 alone, more than 21,000 reports were received.”

There’s progress for you!

7 Likes

San Francisco is a True Shithole City
SF_street_shit_FINAL

6 Likes

Fucking hell! That’s gross!

6 Likes

SF is getting hit right where it hurts - in the pocket book:

City officials and hotels are urging Mayor-elect London Breed to increase police foot presence and mental health services so tourists feel safer

I spend a lot of time in SF - the photos and anecdotal accounts are not exaggerated - there are piles of feces and needles everywhere - and homeless in every nook and cranny. It’s miserable to walk around there.

Not to mention it’s a Sanctuary City, welcoming home to illegals.

Downtown San Francisco.

There’s now even a poop app to warn tourists, etc., as to where the piles of feces are:

BEHOLD THE SAN FRANCISCO ‘POOP MAP’

Wish I were kidding, but I’m not.

5 Likes

Welcome to the dumbocrap utopia! ALL dumbocrap run cities are moving to the shining example of shithole city.

2 Likes

Now SF has a she-coon for a mayor? Well, that city is over and done with! They recovered from the 1906 earthquake but they probably won’t ever recover from a third world nigger dictatorship.

No doubt tens of thousands of liberals are leaving the place and moving to other, Whiter parts of the West. But instead of becoming nigger and jew-wise they will simply infect the new places with their shitty old anti-White, pro-commie attitudes. They will also drive up the cost of living in the new communities while driving down the quality of life. We will soon need internal checkpoints and passports to keep such riff-raff out of our communities.

Put the West Coast under Imperial Japanese occupation, while the East Coast and Midwest can be governed by us Nazis.

nazi%20map

7 Likes

The wife of one of my neighbors got shot at the theater. It was a coincidence, some gang activity.

4 Likes

It’s supposed to be…it’s reality.
xDFGaV

4 Likes

When you have a large number of shit people, you get a large number of shit places.

6 Likes

Are the Chinatown & Japantown sections any better?

3 Likes

Disgusting! They are not called shitholes for nothing.

4 Likes

Yes. Japantown borders on nice areas and Chinatown looks to be also pretty clean - worst area is downtown around the civic center - freaking disgusting! Looks like a lot of the vermin have been pushed out of the financial district - b/c there is a LOT of money that comes in there from the Pacific Rim and there were rumblings that overseas Asians that do business in SF wanted to move to another city on the West Coast, Seattle or LA - specifically because of the filthy homeless openly defecating, urinating and using drugs in full view of everyone.

The city council is as lefty as can be -except when it comes to $$ - and most of SF’s revenue comes from tourists and Pacific Rim business.

The land obviously is incredibly expensive in SF - including shitholes like the Tenderloin and Mission Districts, notorious for homelessness and drugs - but developers are trying to move the scum out and build micro-apartments that start at $500,000 or more.

There are still some nice areas in SF - and the weather and views can’t be beat.

Yet there’s this - very close to the over-priced hotel I usually stay at:

Lamp post destroyed by urine falls in street, just misses driver

The urine was determined to be human urine! IIRC, I think Lee wrote about this at the time.

7 Likes

@Bon I’ve noticed that urban liberals love their pet Negroes and homeless junkies, as long as they don’t have to live anywhere near 'em. Lefties claim to hate discrimination in all its forms - EXCEPT when it comes to one’s finances. That’s how they keep the undesirables out of their upscale neighborhoods without being rightfully accused of blatant hypocrisy.

9 Likes
1 Like

I have some pals living there, its ruined , until the mid 90’s it was still a great place but liberals and commies have destroyed it, import the 3rd world , become the 3rd world!!

3 Likes

At least they’re eating well…