San Francisco Elite Say Homeless are Bad for the Environment

Originally published at: San Francisco Elite Say Homeless are Bad for the Environment | Infostormer.com

Wealthy residents of San Francisco are trying to block the construction of a homeless shelter in their neighborhood by saying that homeless people are bad for the environment.

Guardian:

The wealthy San Francisco residents who launched a crowdfunding campaign to block construction of a new homeless shelter in their waterfront neighborhood are employing a new tactic: arguing that homeless people are bad for the environment.

In a lawsuit filed against the city of San Francisco and the California State Lands Commission, the residents called for the project to undergo an environmental review before breaking ground.

“This project will have a significant effect on the environment due to these unusual circumstances, including by attracting additional homeless persons, open drug and alcohol use, crime, daily emergency calls, public urination and defecation, and other nuisances,” the lawsuit states.

Opponents of infrastructure and affordable housing projects often call upon the California Environmental Quality Act as a stalling ploy to delay construction. The law requires developers to explore any environmental effects a project might have, and take steps to reduce them.

They’re actually not wrong. Anybody who has been to San Francisco can see that there are disgusting homeless niggers everywhere. They piss and shit on the streets. Not to mention they leave discarded needles in the streets from their rampant drug use. They are indeed an extreme biological hazard. That’s why the city is paying people six figure salaries to be part of the so-called “poop patrol” where they clean up shit that is shit out of the assholes of these homeless niggers.

The issue is their hypocrisy. These are the same people who call us racist and hateful because we want to control our borders, implement racial segregation and use Judge Dredd like tactics to deal with the homeless.

These people want to sit up in their ivory towers and lecture everyone else about not being racist etc.. until the nigger problem impacts their neighborhood. Then all of a sudden they’re agreeing with us.

It really shows that these leftist, liberal bullshit ideologies are only about feeling good and have nothing to do with achieving results or solving real life problems. And because of that, I hope this homeless shelter gets built and the crazy niggers it brings in causes their property values to go to zero dollars. Fuck these assholes.

8 Likes

That is too bad - SF used to be a beautiful city 30+ years ago - mostly White and the Asians stayed in Chinatown.

4 Likes

Yeah, I wish I had the chance to see it when I was like that. The only way to make it a nice city again is if you remove all these drug addicts, homeless niggers and assorted lunatics that infest the areas but nobody wants to do that.

6 Likes

what don’t they understand about, “sanctuary city”?

how much global warming pollution will be caused by building shelters to house millions of brownies and then increasing their standard to living to eventually buy a home with two SUV’s in the driveway et… because this is the goal, to flood America and The West with savages then bring them up to civilized standards of living. more animals will have to be bred and slaughtered to feed the sub-humans. a western lifestyle will also encourage them to breed even more creating greater demands on good ol Planet Earth. then their increase in numbers means that they will elect politicians who will bring in millions more niggers growing the problem exponentially.

4 Likes

I lived there in the early 90’s and it was beautiful, last time i was there it was already in decline, homeless everywhere and sky high rents.

4 Likes

Only when the Chinx take over the West Coast will the homeless crazy nigger problem finally be solved. But it will result in LA, SF, Portland and Seattle looking more like Shanghai and Canton than white cities.

Chinese%20buffet-sign

8 Likes

LOL… the niggers were living at the all you can eat buffet so that they can get breakfast, lunch and dinner for one low price.

2 Likes

Yeah, in China, vast majority of the populace don’t give spare change to the homeless, even their own race. It’s in their mantra- they can do better than being a wimp and beg. Result: few homeless problem there. They tend to hang out in outskirts of a city. I have been in Nanjing and Shanghai and witnessed their great cities- beautiful, evenly populated by the yellow race very few foreigners except for the the Bund of Shanghai- it’s a tourist attraction though

2 Likes

Has anyone yet told these magnates to,“Cry me a river”?

3 Likes