San Francisco Bans Vaping Products

Originally published at: San Francisco Bans Vaping Products | Infostormer.com

So as San Francisco’s streets resemble some of the worst third world shitholes, it is funny that their local politicians have time to do important things like ban e-cigarettes.

AP:

San Francisco became the first major U.S. city to ban the sale of electronic cigarettes after supervisors gave the measure its second and final vote Tuesday.

Backers say they hope the legislation will curb underage use of e-cigarettes, but critics say the ban will make it harder for adults to purchase an alternative to regular cigarettes.

San Francisco is a city that celebrates its marijuana culture, but it appears deeply opposed to other vices. Last year, voters approved a ban on the sale of flavored tobacco and in 2016, a tax on sugar-sweetened drinks.

These people are fucked in the head. Do they have any concept of priorities?

When you have rampant homelessness, drug use and crime in your city, a person with common sense would say that these are problems that should be solved first and foremost. But to the retarded individuals running San Francisco’s city government, they think that dealing with vaping is a more pressing concern.

And do they actually think they’ll be able to enforce this? They can’t even stop psychotic niggers from shooting up drugs and attacking people in the main tourist areas of their city.

Seriously, fuck these people. Bunch of fucking retards. They deserve to die for being so fucking stupid.

10 Likes

I can’t help but think of Nero. Fuck the invasion everybody let’s FUCK and do drugs.

6 Likes

At least Rome had public latrines which were cleaned.

7 Likes

San Francisco does have the poop patrol though.

6 Likes

This shocks me and yet it doesn’t at the same time. It seems really stupid to ban e-cigarettes when they are less annoying to compared to actual cigarettes, which are still on sale in SF. What in the fuck.

7 Likes

This sounds like the title of the next big PBS cartoon!

7 Likes

Good news! I hate having to dodge huge billowing clouds of gay vapours containing who-knows-what as I’m walking in the streets. I hope my city bans this shit.

3 Likes

in TexAss they used to have “Blue Laws”. probably named because they made people feel ‘blue’…i don’t know. anyway, we all had to drive a long distance to get out of our ‘dry’ county just to buy some booze or wine. it didn’t stop ANYONE from drinking alcohol. these same laws prohibited people from buying hardware and ladies from buying stockings on Sunday. it was the weirdest puritanical bullshit i’ve ever witnessed. when i went to buy some screws on a sunday the cashier told me, “i can’t sell that to you” i was incredulous. ‘what a backwards bunch of podunk cocksuckers’ i thought and i was right… but what blue-laws did was create a circle of liquor stores just over the county border where more advanced counties allowed the sale of alcohol. btw: encouraging drunks to drive long-distance to get more booze was a bad idea… so what you will see is that the vape-shops will reopen just at the edge of the city-line, merely inconveniencing the nicotine addicts.

oh, and i will say this, i’d rather the kids be vaping than sucking cigs. yuck, cigarettes are a revolting addiction. worse than heroin…

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=san+francisco+homeless

Also a poop app that one can use when visiting.

2 Likes

Good for San Francisco! Vaping is obviously a far larger problem then piles of human feces and used HIV needles in the streets.

5 Likes

If you have the faith and time watch this video. “WOE TO THE FILTHY CITY”

1 Like

Such a backwards city! Fucked up beyond hope

1 Like

3 Likes

It was kinda nice back when the weekend was official. I’m always wary of people who want to talk business on Sunday. That being said, in the old days in NJ, you couldn’t hunt on Sunday & you could only buy beer in paper containers.

San Francisco used to be really nice before the clown rule…

1 Like