San Francisco Area Hit With an Earthquake

Originally published at: San Francisco Area Hit With an Earthquake | Infostormer.com

Earthquakes keep hitting California. This latest one struck the San Francisco Bay area.

SF Chronicle:

A magnitude 4.3 earthquake rattled the San Francisco Bay Area Tuesday afternoon, and residents around the region widely reported feeling light shaking.

The quake struck at 1:11 p.m. with a depth of 7.46 miles and an epicenter in the East Bay, about 7.5 miles east of Blackhawk and 17 miles southeast of Concord, according to the United States Geological Survey.

“I felt it,” says Aimee Grove who lives in the East Bay. “But it just felt like a single jolt, as if something had slammed against the side of our house.”

I am a big supporter of these earthquakes and hope they continue. Furthermore, I hope the earthquakes become so bad that it causes the entire state of California to falls into the Pacific Ocean.

Nobody can legitimately argue that the world would be a better place if California did not fall into the Pacific Ocean. The amount of filth, degeneracy and insanity that exists in this part of the world is difficult to fathom. That’s why we should all be rooting for this to happen.

4 Likes

Look at it this way, there’ll be nothing left of the Left Coast! By the way, I first visited Kalifornia in the 70’s & it was going down the crapper back then. From San Diego to Seattle, if that whole section of the FUSA fell into the Pacific, my only response would be, “who gives a shit.”

3 Likes

Being someone born and raised in California, I’d rather not have the whole state get dropped into the Pacific. Not all of us are raging liberals. If the side west of the San Andreas fault were to fall off, I’d have no issue with that happening. Most of the liberal cities are west of the San Andreas fault line. Sacramento would be the only one left and that could be changed by flooding it with conservatives, driving the liberals out and back to the East Coast where they came from.

4 Likes

what happened to the initiative to divide California into three states? i liked that idea because the lefties on the coast control the good people inland.

3 Likes

Tremor Chan is eyeballing KaliYugaFornia.

2 Likes

The Los Angeles and San Francisco areas are obviously the biggest problems.

It’s too bad as outside of these coastal cities, California itself is a beautiful state.

I’m a big fan of the scenery in Death Valley and the Sierra Nevada mountain range.

2 Likes

It collapsed due to the split keeping the liberals in charge of all three of the sections.

2 Likes

@infostormer have you hiked up Goler Wash to the site of the old Barker Ranch, Mr. Stormer?

1 Like

Afraid not.

I’ve hiked Mount Whitney twice, Mount Telescope (Death Valley highpoint) and attempted Mount Shasta but failed because of altitude sickness and other issues. That’s the extent of my California hiking.

3 Likes

have you been to Borego Springs? you hike along this long path and eventually come upon a bonafide oasis with a spring-fed creek and palm trees. it’s amazing…

2 Likes

California is an awesome place and it is definitely worth taking back from the jews, beaners, queers and communists. Fortunately it will not slide off into the Pacific, because there are many smaller faults that branch off from the main ones, something which dissipates the energy of earthquakes. But someday it is expected that the plates will shift around so that the areas where San Francisco and LA are located will be literally right next to each other.

3 Likes

Baja California peninsula is result of the sinking the landmass to the west of the fault. It was once connected to mainland. Eventually the Gulf of California will extend further north, losing Imperial valley, Salton Sea and death valley to start with, due to its elevation. At least it’ll take down the spic lettuce pickers down underwater. And yeah hopefully the entire Los Angeles metro area as well. Been there and hated it. But never been to the Sierras. Would like to visit there though.

1 Like

why would they waste their time on earthquakes when they have real issues in SF to deal with like white supremacists committing so much racism.

3 Likes

“she or he” sure looks like a fascist with that haircut

2 Likes

@Italianblackshirt It’s really tragic what happened to the Salton Sea. It was a popular destination for a while during the 50s, 60s and 70s, before the water became too polluted from pesticides to support any more marine life and turned the whole area into a toxic hazard zone.

3 Likes

Yeah I have heard about it… oh well come to the Jersey shore it’s pretty decent at most shore towns - avoid Asbury Park allright- it’s a toxic nigger and faggot shithole. Though watch out for hypodermic needles washed on the sand- dumped offshore from ny shitty. I have been on Staten island beach- tons and tons of beach glass from the halycon days of ocean dumping still being washed onshore. Although the chances on stepping on the needles and get infected is very small. It was all over the news and made New Jersey the butt of jokes lol

You can pick up this amount in matter of minutes

1 Like