San Diego Synagogue Shooter John Earnest's Full Manifesto

@kroenen I can’t wait to see what you put together. I’m sure it will make me laff 6 million times. :star_of_david::bomb::boom::skull::laughing:

2 Likes

7 Likes

@kroenen maybe a knight or Crusaders.

2 Likes

@BasedBemidji
Give me some ideas or brainstorming.

1 Like

SY445

1 Like

1 Like

Skyrim reference (I love that game)

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s just one of the ways I’ve found to deal with the things we know.

2 Likes

The kids manifesto was pretty much spot on. Ignoring the jew and all they’ve done will not make it go away. We are at war or at least the jews are at war with whites and use their weaponized blacks and brown to kill us. Where this leads and what silver lining may behind this remains to be seen.

5 Likes

I would’ve opted for the Patrick Bateman approach.

jpeg

4 Likes

He is an eloquent, impressive and idealistic young man. The injustice and decline of society would be particularly discordant to a mind such as his. The jews have driven people too far and will reap what they have sown.

2 Likes

this is why they are so desperate to shut-down alternative internet news sites. it was all so easy when the jews had all the major news networks in their pocket.

3 Likes

so much for Trump DRAINING THE SWAMP… i love it when the bonafide 9/11 psychopaths in the FBI condemn good, law-abiding white people as a threat.

4 Likes

(((Their))) end game is to completely fuck up White countries, as they did South Africa - to make sure we Whites have nowhere to retreat to, nowhere that is safe for us - while (((they))) retreat to the Jews-only state of Israel - a state that is busy kicking out its blacks and is guarded by nukes.

IOW, when things become to uncomfortable for them - either from blacks or muslims - they have the “nuclear” option of moving to Israel - as Jews in France are busy doing now.

3 Likes

They’re busy backing Biden at the moment - an absolute Jew golem.

If elected, they’ll make sure he enacts European-style Hate Speech Laws on the American people to “shut it down.”

“It” being any noticing of Jewish perfidy, which will be punished by hard jail time, loss of career heavy fines and personal destruction.

4 Likes

Do you file this attack under “Fake” or “Real”?

1 Like

@Der_Sturmer The line between reality and ZOG fakery gets blurrier all the time but this particular event doesn’t seem like a scripted event. There are a lot of intelligent but alienated White men out there who see what the jews and their enablers are doing and they don’t like it.

4 Likes

The way you tell something is amiss is they use Kabbalah/occult numerology.
The alleged shooting is reported to have happened by the Jewish owned press at 11:30. 11x3=33
And on Saturday the 27th, 2+7=9=3x3.
33 is a chaos number and everything has to be planned around that to fulfill an evil agenda that they believe in.

It doesn’t really matter if it was fake or real because in 20 years time it will be considered a valid historical event done by a white evil man with hate in his heart against the oppressed Jews.

1 Like