Ruth Bader Ginsburg Breaks Her Ribs

Originally published at: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Breaks Her Ribs | Infostormer.com

Leftists are freaking out after Jewish Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fell and broke three of her ribs. She had to be hospitalized as a result of the injury.

She could theoretically die from this. And even if she doesn’t, she’s 85-years-old and is not going to be around much longer. The chances are very good that Donald Trump will be able to replace her with another right-leaning justice.

And here’s the thing, the main reason all of this insane shit like legalized abortions, faggot marriage and other nonsense got pushed over the past 50 years or so was due to the Jewish subversion of the judiciary. A right-leaning Supreme Court will make all of that null and void.

4 Likes

We need a Slippery Floor Chan meme,or something like that.

2 Likes

1505147ertetet386493

2 Likes

Fat-Boy Jones says that Ginsberg is on her way out. the fake news says "she’s back at ‘work’ ". lol… who to believe…

2 Likes

I heard she will be retiring at the end of the year.

2 Likes

To boldly go where no kike has gone before. Staring Captain Kike.

bq-5be5590b6c434

2 Likes

The road to recovery will be long & hard, and she’ll need all the help she can get. I’m sure that she’d find a therapy dog helpful. I say, let us show magnanimity to a fallen adversary and extend our hand in friendship now that she has so little time left. Let us be compassionate to the frailty of old age. We could all chip in and buy her that therapy dog. I propose that we here at Infostormer pool our resources, and get Ruth Bader Ginsburg a big pit bull.

#PitBull4Ruth

3 Likes

Now this is caring!

Cough up some cash, antisemite!

I don’t think I could afford to contribute to any bubble wrap, but I’d be happy to buy a plastic bag to put over her head.

2 Likes