Russia Insider Praises the Alt-Right and Starts Naming the Jew

Originally published at: Russia Insider Praises the Alt-Right and Starts Naming the Jew | Infostormer.com

Jews have done some very horrible things to the Russian people. They were responsible for overthrowing and murdering their Czar via the Bolshevik Revolution and then enacting horrible policies that caused the starvation of millions.

Russia Insider published a very interesting article yesterday in which they praise the Alt-Right while announcing their editorial decision to start naming the Jew.

The article is called “It’s Time to Drop the Jew Taboo”. It’s a lengthy piece, but I would definitely recommend reading through it.

The piece gets into the Jewish control of corporate media outlets, the Jewish role in the Bolshevik Revolution, how Jews oppose Vladimir Putin’s Russia and many other important topics.

Overall, this is great news. Many of us who have been writing articles and recording podcasts about the Jewish problem have been at the vanguard of this for quite awhile. The more websites we have talking about this subject the better. It means the Jews have more targets to deal with.

Look at all the time and energy they spent trying to ban The Daily Stormer off the tubes. Hell, they even tried to shut down this site and I was only getting a fraction of the traffic.

The bottom line is that they have failed to ban us off the Internet. There’s too many of us talking about the Jewish problem now.

Russia Insider gets millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis and it targets a slightly older demographic. This is another reason why their decision to begin talking about this subject is significant.

There’s not much more I want to say about this other than the fact that I fully approve of any Alt-Media site that decides to start talking about these kikes.

Also be sure to check out Roy Batty’s article over at The Daily Stormer for more analysis of this very encouraging development.

3 Likes

alexsol

4 Likes

It’s time for every man, woman and child to NAME THE JEW…

3 Likes

3 Likes

This Russian reawakening regarding the jewish menace comes just as the 100th anniversary of the ritualistic murder of the Romanovs approaches. I hope the jews are becoming extremely nervous and that their worst fears are realized.

5a38a35da09e2

4 Likes

More and more of our people are waking up. This is very good news.

1 Like

After all, the bolsheviks did their best to expunge the culture of the Czar, scrubbing away the Romanoffs, renaming the city Leningrad, and turning the cathedrals into government ministries. But clearly the glory of that earlier time tugged steadily on the hearts of the Russian people and they have determinedly rebuilt the palaces, restoring their grandeur and returning the cathedrals to religious use.
The Winter Palace St. Petersburg
wo1
wp2

3 Likes