Russia Continues Pressing Israel Over Downed Military Plane

Originally published at: Russia Continues Pressing Israel Over Downed Military Plane | Infostormer.com

Russia is making some more noise about Israel’s reckless military action in Syria that recently led to the accidental downing of a Russian plane by Syrian anti-aircraft fire. The incident resulted in the death of 15 Russians. The Russians have provided a full timeline of events and is placing Israel fully accountable for what happened.

And Israel is absolutely 100 percent accountable for this. Just how many times have they felt the need to bomb Syria under the guise of national security? It’s honestly surprising that an incident like this hasn’t happened yet.

These attacks are definitely unlawful and illegal. Of course, the Jews are never held responsible for anything because of the Holocaust or some other abstract reason that nobody can ever explain.

Russia needs to bolster Syria’s air defenses and they need to start shooting down Israeli fighter jets that enter Syrian air space. If this arrangement is not made, Israel is just going to continue these ridiculous military operations.

2 Likes

state of the art Russian defense system (s300) is being boxed up bound for Syria as I type this… :smile:

2 Likes

ZFG for downed Russian planes. If they don’t want to be treated like bitches, they can stop acting like bitches and defend Syria’s airspace. Couple shot-down Jew-planes and it’ll stop.

Punching Jews back is the only thing that works.

1 Like

Let’s hope so. I look forward to downed Jew-planes.

1 Like

aye, even little girls(Ahed) understand that…:):laughing:

me too, but they are too much a bunsh of horrible shitbags, they prefer others to die for them while they shoot rock throwing kids that they have backed into corners.

1 Like

S400 is Russias state of the art AA system which is not for export. S500 is currently being researched and designed with limited trials (afaik)

1 Like