Rules of War

as much as i detest these insane Mid-East wars for The Jews that are killing good people simply protecting their homeland against a Goyim Zio invasion force, i felt sorry for this Navy Seal who is a clear victim of political correctness in the US Military.

A decorated Navy SEAL acquitted of murder in the killing of a wounded Islamic State captive in Iraq but convicted over posing with the corpse was given a demotion by a military jury Wednesday after the Bronze Star recipient acknowledged making ethical and moral mistakes.

he admits making “moral mistakes” by posing with the dead enemy? in WWII this was common. my friend’s father was a Marine on Guadal Canal. he was shot in the helmet by a gook. his platoon shot the gook, cut his head off and all lined up taking pics of them holding the head by the hair and sent the pics home to relatives. but warfare has changed. America is always in the wrong but pretends to be the good guys because war isn’t war anymore, it’s dangerous skirmish where The US Military’s main objective is to “win hearts and minds” not kill “the enemy” as efficiently as possible.

now, here’s where it gets really weird:

The platoon chief told the jury he was fully responsible for his actions on the day he took photos with the body of the 17-year-old militant.

so we have a brave 17yo kid defending his homeland against an illegal invasion that was instigated when the invading country fooled their people into war by murdering over 3000 in a horrific event now known as 9/11 and this pos Navy Seal is so happy about killing him that he takes his pic with this dead boy soldier. THAT should be the crime here, not some politically correct war rule bullshit.