Rudy Attacks Media and Says Journalists May Try to Kill Him

Originally published at: Rudy Attacks Media and Says Journalists May Try to Kill Him | Infostormer.com

Rudy Giuliani was on Fox News recently and implied that someone maybe even a journalist may try to kill him because of information he has about Democrats.

Daily Caller:

President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani snapped at Fox News host Ed Henry during an interview Saturday, accusing Henry of covering up news about Joe Biden and Ukraine.

“Are you afraid, Mr. Mayor, that you could be indicted?” Henry asked.

“Oh, wow, how long have you known me, Ed?” Giuliani said, adding, “Do you think I’m afraid? Do you think I get afraid? I did the right thing. I represented my client in a very, very effective way. I was so effective that I’ve discovered a pattern of corruption that the Washington press has been covering up for three or four years.”

“You should have jumped all over this in 2015 when this awful conflict was mentioned and it was hidden and suppressed by the Washington press,” he continued. “The reality is, I’m embarrassing you because you didn’t do your job, and I’m also going to bring out a pay-for-play scheme in the Obama administration that will be devastating to the Democrat Party.”

Then, Giuliani warned that if the Mafia couldn’t kill him, the media wouldn’t either.

“I expected, the moment I heard Biden’s name, I told my colleagues, they’re going to try to kill me,” he said. “Because they’re going to kill the messenger. But damn it, the mafia couldn’t kill me, your colleagues are not going to kill me.”

The clip is quite funny. Especially the part where he talks about how his hopefully soon to be ex-wife is going to take half of his money.

He also trashes Ed Henry for not doing his job back in 2015 because he and his colleagues failed to expose the information he has on the Democrats.

This is absolutely one of the more entertaining things that has come out of this retarded Jewish Ukraine impeachment hoax. If Rudy keeps going on television and saying crazy shit, it may make this dumb circus a little bit more tolerable to deal with.

2 Likes